Made with Love

Parker - Minx - Perfectly Sexy

jj77*

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2015
Messages 797
I saw Parker today. She has been reviewed over the years, not that she is old, OMG she looks great, just like the pics except a bit more toned.

Booking was easy. I arrived at the location, Bay and Dundas area, on time and was buzzed right up. I just love when they peak at you from behind the condo door, and smile. And then reveal, a gorgeous body behind the door and the smile. She greeted me with a kiss and then a few more kisses, LFK at this point and a bit of a chat before I went to the shower.

When I came out, I used my hard cock as a towel holder, a towel rack as it were. She laughed and thought that was very sexy and funny. She is so charming and sexy that it all just seemed to flow magically. We stood and kissed naked for a few minutes, man, Parker is a great kisser, LFK, DFK and gentle nibbles on my lip. Then she slid down to give me an amazing BBBJ, I was a bit wobbly at the knees. Anyway, we did a lot and both of us really enjoyed the whole hour, DATY and digits seemed to really get her going. My favorite was her bouncing up and down on my cock while I used my thumb to pleasure her clit. She was wet and hot the whole time. In the end after multiple positions, I did a big CIM. She seemed to enjoy that. Anyway, a big cock up for Parker, or should
1ab616_1c29c71463cf4d388fc99b447d129304~mv2.webp
I say 2 thumbs up. Strongly recommend. and will repeat. She is as nice a young woman, and sexy, as you will meet. Small tattoo on back of neck but I liked it.

minx-companions.com/parker

Top Bottom