Made with Love

Roommates Parker at Roommates

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Hey folks,

The catching up continues.

When I visited Piper last time, she actually told me about Parker. Cannot go wrong when a lovely girl provides that kind of reference.

So last week, found myself with some free time (which is rare folks... very rare... so I had to make the most out of it!), scanned the ads section of this great site and found out that I might be able to see Parker that day. Called RM and... lucky me...turned out that I'd be able to see her.

A bit of back and forth with time arrangements but... finally... things were set.

Made it to the location. All good. Right on time.

At the door, I was greeted by a very beautiful young girl. By her looks, her beautiful brown eyes and her tanned skin I'd say that she may have some middle-east ascendancy... whatever, this girl has a touch of exotic BEAUTY... a truly beautiful girl.

Her profile says she's 32D, I'd say it's probably more of a C... but she has a nice, relatively petite (she's 5'2"), fit, frame. A few small tattoos here and there (just for the record)... that are practically unnoticeable.

My time with her just went too fast. She's a very girl, with a very friendly attitude... but hey, don't let this fool you folks... 'cause things can get hot and steamy with her. Very nice DFK, she's a great kisser. Clothes and towel went off. DFK continued. Then, somehow, my tongue found its way to those beautiful breasts of her... and it continued its way down. A long and very enjoyable (mutually enjoyed) DATY. She happily offered to reciprocate and I couldn't say no. And I'm glad I didn't because what followed was an incredibly good BBBJ. Like... really really good. It'd have been a good way to end up our time together but I asked to move into other things instead... and again, I'm happy I did. Rubber on and then she laid down on her back and we went for hellofagreat MISH. The feel was just... right. Perfect. And the soft noises she was making and the look on her face let me know that she was enjoying this moment (almost) as much as I was. And I say 'almost' because folks... that was hellofargreat time.

Put yourself together. Shower. Kiss kiss bye bye and ...yeah, will definitely be visiting Parker again. And soon. :biggrin2:

Top Bottom