Made with Love

MIRAGE Paris - review

yuppie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 4, 2010
Messages 696
Had to see her after seeing the pics and reviews.

Booking was easy - quality agency as we all know. Phone guy is cool and very easy to deal with.

Paris is a young lady who has a look of one the young ladies who frequent the entertainment district on weekends...nice slim legs, tight ass, looks great in a skirt etc. I'd say she looks around 22 but she revealed a mature side to her so she might be older like 25 but she looks around 22 IMO.

Paris is slimmer than the pics and I'd guess she is 5'6 and 110 lbs. Very nice slim body with smooth and tight skin. Overall I was very pleased with the body except I was looking forward to some small C cups but she has small B cups and definitely not a C cup or even a large B cup.

Service - not bad....BBBJ is tip only, MPOS etc.

Bit too business like for me but that could be because I am an ugly f*cker and I can't really blame her for not being over the moon at having to service me. For those looking for a hot blonde with a nice slim body and wanting a standard (not too much GFE) service, I do recommend.

DannyDevito

Reviewer
Joined Nov 19, 2016
Messages 1,760
I can love.

tif5154ms.jpg

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Nice review, yuppie. That's one hellava 12 inch sledgehammer! :)
No wonder Paris decided to take a rain cheque on the added 10". I should see her! My 2 inches are guaranteed to get full loving. :biggrin2:

About this Discussion

12 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom