Made with Love

IN-Call Papaya @ TOG review

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Saw Papaya in the downtown location for the hour. She is a slim Chinese girl no way she is 19 my guess would be 25-27 years old. 6.5-7/10 looks wise, nice body and does possess a good set of breasts for an Asian. Her English is Ok, says Canadian born on the site so expecting better communication skills. She was hesitant to jump to the shower with me but convinced her.

Did not offer to give me a massage so didn't pursue it. Affectionate in the beginning but cooled off with no DFK and zero LFK. Daty was minimal with no digits in the menu. I asked for BBBJ and says only CBJ available, I complained that BBBJ was on the website. During the fucking she told me to slow down and don't do it so hard, first time for me I am the slow and not forceful type. Her pussy not as tight as most Asians and had a hard time to climax.

I only wish Tog can place proper services on their site. Overall an OK experience but won't repeat.

S

Senor Gomes

Mo find me a SP with same tits as your signature pic and I will convert to Asians. Tog does have a reputation to put too many alphabet letters to all their girls. How was the phone guy to deal with.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Senor Gomes said:
Mo find me a SP with same tits as your signature pic and I will convert to Asians. Tog does have a reputation to put too many alphabet letters to all their girls. How was the phone guy to deal with.

Gomes TOG has improved over the years. Sometimes one loses but its part of the game.

Eric Blair

BANNED
Joined Sep 6, 2010
Messages 236
X777Y said:
I saw Papaya a few months ago and looks like her service has improved. She gave me a good massage and BBBJ was included.

I saw her and it was a bad experience with complaints that I was too big, only put half in please. Complained and got free session with another girl.

About this Discussion

15 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom