Made with Love

REVIEW Pacific spa

E

ERecTile

This chain is a good alternative for me. Despite my vow to stay away due to the interruption in my last session, I returned, saw Amy again, and left with a silly grin and drained wallet. Lookswise, Amy may not be able to compete against the tier one places, but she gives a damn fine and sensual session. Despite my normal aversion to Asians, I make an exception for Amy.

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
Nothing worse than being interrupted during a crucial point in your massage. Lol
serms like management will not disturb us anymore while in session is what I'm told.
Holiday has become my go to spa. New girls seem more sensual and cuter and can deliver a good massage if asked. Not upper echelon like the others but more my style. I remember my roots dispite the large money I make :)

guyvictory2

Reviewer
Joined May 1, 2016
Messages 266
went to Pacific spa yesterday and met Vivan. Service disappointing. In/out 5 minutes. Went out of the room like over 10 times in 5 minutes whenever a new customer comes in. HE is the worse, pulling it hard. Put oil on my back without asking. Definitely not going back there again.

Top Bottom