Made with Love

Our secret society

I

iceman_dci

Collateral damage/thought of going to my first industry party and meeting so many fine people had me thinking of how many walks of life we come from and how we all came together with one common interest.

Aren't we amazing people that we can hobby, align ourselves, come together during a social function, have a common interest (obviously), bare our soles to one another (virtually and physically), have our trysts and then go about our normal lives with our friends/family like nothing happened.

Isn't it sad that some of us miss something in our lives that can't seem to be fixed, that we choose to fill that void with all of the above...?

Some think that this is a wealthy man's hobby. Some think we're all a bunch of "perverts" and "sickos". Some think we should all be arrested. Some think that prostitution should be legalized and the cloak and dagger would not exist. Some risk to lose everything if caught. Some have nothing to lose at all. Some feel addicted to the hobby. Some think that if our society was readily accepting of sexual needs and wants, we wouldn't have negative thoughts about hobbying.

My confessional is this board. I'm not a wealthy man. I hobby because there's something missing. The guilt of hobbying still exists, but has wained in the years. My addicton to attractive women has always existed, but as I grew older, substance became more important. The thought of walking in to an incall with someone I don't know and having a sexual encounter, scares the daylights out of me at times; but also sends the adrenaline and endorphines flowing so much that I throw all caution to the wind.

So that's my fucked up thoughts for the day :tongue:

B

Beenthere123

iceman_dci said:
Collateral damage/thought of going to my first industry party and meeting so many fine people had me thinking of how many walks of life we come from and how we all came together with one common interest.

Aren't we amazing people that we can hobby, align ourselves, come together during a social function, have a common interest (obviously), bare our soles to one another (virtually and physically), have our trysts and then go about our normal lives with our friends/family like nothing happened.

Isn't it sad that some of us miss something in our lives that can't seem to be fixed, that we choose to fill that void with all of the above...?

Some think that this is a wealthy man's hobby. Some think we're all a bunch of "perverts" and "sickos". Some think we should all be arrested. Some think that prostitution should be legalized and the cloak and dagger would not exist. Some risk to lose everything if caught. Some have nothing to lose at all. Some feel addicted to the hobby. Some think that if our society was readily accepting of sexual needs and wants, we wouldn't have negative thoughts about hobbying.

My confessional is this board. I'm not a wealthy man. I hobby because there's something missing. The guilt of hobbying still exists, but has wained in the years. My addicton to attractive women has always existed, but as I grew older, substance became more important. The thought of walking in to an incall with someone I don't know and having a sexual encounter, scares the daylights out of me at times; but also sends the adrenaline and endorphines flowing so much that I throw all caution to the wind.

So that's my fucked up thoughts for the day :tongue:

Thanks for sharing your fucked up thoughts for the day Ice. Me thinks most of us feel as you do.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Borey the Bald said:
I hobby because there's something missing... That says it all for me Iceman.

I hobby because my personal life is somewhat out of my control, I hobby to forget, probably some is revenge, get some excitement where there normally isn't as much.

H

HOF

I searched long and hard and far and wide, and in the end, I found the holy grail (The Hobby)

Any women that sleeps with me longer than a week, has overstayed her welcome by 5 nights.

I like variety, I'm not the relationship or marrying kinda guy. Ideally for me, I need 12 go to ladies to mix things up. I find serious relationships to be too confining and closed that's me. I don't have or want children. I've do and have done my duty with family and work, and I say screw it-everything else is now for me.

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
Well said...Variety, excitement, something missing in life; that's all for me. The more I stay in this hobby, the more addicted I get. My biggest concern now is that I die before I can go through all my TDL. Mission impossible.

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
iceman_dci said:
The thought of walking in to an incall with someone I don't know and having a sexual encounter, scares the daylights out of me at times; but also sends the adrenaline and endorphines flowing so much that I throw all caution to the wind.
Sometimes I think I'm more addicted to the rush of the unknown encounter than to the sex. Actually, I'm quite sure of it. Regular sex is relatively easy to get. But, the variety and the thrill of finding that hour or two of uncomplicated carnal knowledge is something else.

As for our secret society, I wish I had been able to make the last party and meet some of you face to face. As someone once said to me in a PM, "just a bunch of good fucking guys, having some fun." A pretty good place to find common ground.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Wow, Iceman, you are having some very deep thoughts. Secret society, bare our soles to one another (virtually and physically), fill that void etc... DUDE i'm touched, wow and all this time I thought my issue was that I loved having sex with as many different, hot, sexy, peach shaped ass women as possible!!

Just screwing with ya good buddy! :666: BTW, you still wearing Gen's panties?

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
BTW, you still wearing Gen's panties?

They were RR's, Gen was just the facilitator (fellatiator?). I sleep with them on my pillow now wishing and hoping they will be filled with some yummy peach assed honey... :p

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Heh! I was mentioning to some people at the party, you among them, that we need a secret handshake.

But yes, I'm glad I stumbled into this scene, I've met some wonderful people I otherwise would never have. :great:

Rebecca Richardson

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
iceman_dci said:
They were RR's, Gen was just the facilitator (fellatiator?). I sleep with them on my pillow now wishing and hoping they will be filled with some yummy peach assed honey... :p
Next time I see them they`d better be filled with your peach ass ;) I don't know whether to be flattered or weirded out that you slept with them on your pillow...:arf: At least Olayda gave the thong back at the end of the night! Maybe if you hadn`t left so early...

And yes, this is totally a secret society. It`s funny that here, I can be completely open about what I like, hate, and what turns my crank... but I`d never dare to broach the topic in open public. It definitely fills a void for sexual openness that a lot of us miss in `vanilla` culture, and let`s us girls explore ourselves in a relatively safe and judgement-free way. Not to mention I`ve met tons of interesting people I`d never have been given the chance to meet at my age and place in life, some of whom I`m now lucky enough to call my friends.

If I ever retire I still don`t think I`ll leave the boards.

I

iceman_dci

Rebecca Richardson said:
Next time I see them they`d better be filled with your peach ass ;) I don't know whether to be flattered or weirded out that you slept with them on your pillow...:arf: At least Olayda gave the thong back at the end of the night! Maybe if you hadn`t left so early...

And yes, this is totally a secret society. It`s funny that here, I can be completely open about what I like, hate, and what turns my crank... but I`d never dare to broach the topic in open public. It definitely fills a void for sexual openness that a lot of us miss in `vanilla` culture, and let`s us girls explore ourselves in a relatively safe and judgement-free way. Not to mention I`ve met tons of interesting people I`d never have been given the chance to meet at my age and place in life, some of whom I`m now lucky enough to call my friends.

You wouldn't have the time to think about me in those panties when I dive in between your legs and start licking that beautiful pink peach of a kitty of yours and give you something unexpected......again..... and again.....and again.....

Call me!! teehee

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Rebecca Richardson said:
It`s funny that here, I can be completely open about what I like, hate, and what turns my crank... but I`d never dare to broach the topic in open public. It definitely fills a void for sexual openness that a lot of us miss in `vanilla` culture, and let`s us girls explore ourselves in a relatively safe and judgement-free way. Not to mention I`ve met tons of interesting people I`d never have been given the chance to meet at my age and place in life, some of whom I`m now lucky enough to call my friends.

+1, well-said.

Top Bottom