Made with Love

Oral (only) Ecstasy

A

Aurabelle

Let the images become reality…

I am Aurabelle. A (previously) top ranked provider (just ask me about this!) who takes pride in my service, reputation, and everything else I pursue.

A vivacious and confident young woman of beauty, intellect, and best described as captivating and charming. I believe my jovial nature allows me to excel at what I do best … satisfying you!

I am experienced in the art of sexuality and seduction.
I believe my passion and love for my profession truly exudes in my work.

Let me design your fantasies as we explore each other in the most intimate of manners.

Whether it be a sensual encounter, a romantic evening or even an erotic escape … allow my vibrant energy to guide us through a tantalizing session you are sure to never forget.

I am a petite, sophisticated young lady with a great sense of style. My extensive wardrobe permits me to be open to requests... don't be shy! I desire to give you the experience you truly deserve.

Always fresh as a daisy for our time together, I am very hygienic and ask you provide the same courtesy. Shower and amenities are always available at my incall location. I feel sexiest in my skin and look forward to sharing my toned, feminine figure with you in the most satisfying ways.

A soft spoken lady with features that speak for themselves, I love to tease a man intellectually before inviting him into my Aura. My intoxicating, deep dark eyes and luminous smile will always make you comfortable in my presence to enjoy an incomparable experience.

I take pride in maintaining my all-natural frame with a voluptuous bottom and firm, perky breasts. My skin is soft, smooth and unmarked for your enjoyment. I have a few small tattoos/ belly, nipple & ear piercings/ with a well trimmed landing strip ;)

I choose not to show my face for privacy reasons and will not send photos. My facial features are seductively pretty … hoping you can witness it in person while we get to know each other face to face.

All honorariums are for time spent together and anything that may occur during our time is between two consenting adults.

Please note I extend my time primarily for dinner & social dates, outcalls and travel. I would be happy to meet at any fine hotel, restaurant or event. J

If you wish for me to secure an in call venue, please let me know in advanced.

Pre booking is recommended for all dates. I look forward to seeing you!

IMG_0758.jpg IMG_0136.jpg IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0115.jpg

Love notes to: [email protected]
text: 6479664743

DMs and phone calls will not receive a response.

Be sure to include where you found me OR a recent provider reference, preferred date/time/location and any details about yourself you may wish.

Please follow my twitter for updates, content and my debut! @AurabelleXZ

Until my website is released, please note I adhere to a no review policy and ask you respect this decision – more on this later!

About this Discussion

0 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom