Made with Love

MUSE Onyx @ Muse

Malika

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2011
Messages 115
Twitter: https://twitter.com/onyxyoursin

Most people know by now that I have an attraction to women cover of tattoos and that generally have an alternative look to them...especially people that follow me on twitter :D
A while ago I've notice Onyx on website muse, but never took the plunge on my own, because despite seeing some Indy MA, the idea of walking into a spa scare the crap out of me.
One of my lovely regulars, J Strummer, bless his heart!, ask me a while ago if I would like to join him for a "couple" massage with him one day... A few weeks later, after align both our schedules, and Onyx, I made a call (super friendly receptionist btw) to Muse and schedule the appointment for two days later.

Shit. Now we gotta wait about 48 hours.

J Strummer pick me up at my incall location and we made the slow and agonizing way to the boonies (aka Finch street) on a Friday evening during rush hour.
We arrived and got greeted by Emily (the owner I believe?) and show a room and instructed to shower and get ourselves comfortable and Onyx would be joining us shortly.
After a few awkward minutes of the both of us wondering are we suppose to remove the towel, get naked or something, the lvoely Onyx walked in. And damn. What a beauty

Standing roughly 5ft8 without heels and an incredible body to die for. Rock hard, but yet extremely slim. Her pictures are extremely accurate for the tats and body, but she has now shorter/half shave head. Beautiful angular face and haunting eyes. Really friendly personality and quite easy to talk to.

J Strummer laid down first and received his massage....I'll skip this part :D

My turn to jump on the table! By this time Onyx was already fully naked and obviously I didn't complain. She started by my shoulder, while the massage was quite good, I would have prefer deeper tissues, but oh well. I was distracted by her amazing natural breasts on my back and her whispering things in my ears. J Strummer was doing a soso job on my legs :p
They switched places and she started to do body slide...oh my. What's what people always rave about. It felt amazing. She tend made me flip over...some teasing for a while.
I was first for the happy ending! Her fingering skills was quite amazing , let's put it that way. It was one of the strongest orgasm I had in a while. After a short recovery time for me, J STrummer went for his turn...dunno how it was, but by the sound he made I would say it wasn't so bad :D

More chatting, a threeway shower for the three of us. Long talk about Onyx and I tattoos and common artists and interested...it was already time to part way.

Recommend? Yes! Absolutely
Repeat? Yes. But I would go solo, cause I am greedy and like to receive attention on my own

Rates was as stated on their website for "couple"

E

ERecTile

Nice review. I gotta admit, that's the second one I've read written by a woman, and the first written by a SP. Way to go! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and can see what MPs can be such an amazing experience.

R

Robintheboywonder

See, that a boy Strummer. You get it, you go out and you take your Robin (malika) with you riding shotgun right!

Instead I get left behind to whittle my thumbs while Batman plays with Superman and WonderWoman...

It's not fair, oh wait, sorry didn't mean to crash the massage table . Excuse me while I go finish eating my chopped liver!

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
JessieJames said:
Malika, awesome read darling. Strummer maybe you should post your version of events just so we could compare notes.

Hello folks,

Sorry for joining the party so late (Don’t you hate when work interferes with your life?! LOL)

Just as Malika, I like girls with body art and that ‘alternative’ look. Never been to Muse before but I was very intrigued. Never seen Onyx before but I was also VERY intrigued (man… does she look hot or what?!) and I’ve never had a couples massage before (it’s gonna be hard to have hone when you’re single and you don’t have a S.O., right?! LOL). So this was a ‘first’ for me in many ways.

It occurred to me to ask Malika if she would like to be part of this fun adventure and she said… YES.

So we checked both our schedules and align them with that of Onyx a week in advance. When we confirmed that plans could go ahead, the booking was done. Man… those were very long 48 hours of eager waiting!

Picked up Malika and headed to Muse through very bad traffic but fortunately we made it just in time. We were greeted in a very friendly and professional way (Great first impression!) and we were taken to our room (Second great impression: very nice and clean facilities). We took a shower. Oh boy… getting naked and showering… the fun started already! Then we waited for Onyx. When she walked into the room… BAM! Jaw went down to the floor immediately. Holy Smoke! Is this girl HOT or what?! Stunning body and an incredibly beautiful face… and a great attitude. Man… this was going to be good. And it was.

After a bit of chat to define what would like and how the session should be, I was the first to get on the table. Face down, I started feeling the hands of these two beautiful ladies massaging my back: Malika the upper back and Onyx my legs and the lower back. So relaxing… so good. Then Onyx removed that beautiful coordinate that she was wearing and things started to heat up. Feeling her body slide and rub against mine was a divine sensation. Pause. Malika’s turn on the table. Face down.

Onyx started massaging her upper back while I took care of the legs and lower back. And while we did this I had a privileged view of Onyx’s perfect derriere… Oh boy… what a view! While watching this and enjoying how things were heating up I massaged Malika’s legs, inner thighs and derriere… in a more than a “so-so” way… the little noises she was making were a clear signal that she was enjoying this… very much. I oiled Onyx’s perfect breasts and she proceeded to give Malika a hellofahot body rub. I moved up and massaged Malika’s arms and shoulders while continue to enjoy the view of what was happening.

It was time for Malika to flip over. Both Onyx and I continued our hands on exploration of Malika’s naked body until time came for a very happy ending of her massage time. Onyx asked me if wanted to do it but I said, that I’d prefer her to do it. And… oh boy… she did it! She went for it… I could see things building up as per the way Malika’s body was responding… and how she was getting a bit louder. Until she reached a very intense – and happy – ending to her massage session.

We gave her a bit of time to recover and then it was my turn to get back on that table. Facing up this time. I felt that divine sensation of Onyx’s body rubbing against mine while enjoying some fantastic DFK from Malika. Then the girls interacted with each other while I enjoyed the feeling of touching their bodies. I could tell that Onyx was enjoying the touching for sure… then her hands continued to work their magic on me until I reached also an intense and very happy ending to my massage session.

A minute two recover… then we just chat for a bit; then the three of us enjoyed a shower together and then got ready and said our good-byes at the room’s door. But not before we gave Onyx a big hug and a big thank you for a wonderful time.

So… this was hellofagreat ‘first’ for me. An unforgettable one. Thank you Onyx for a great experience. Folks… she is a great gal, no doubt. And also thank you Malika for being my ‘partner in crime’ on this adventure. Thank you for also being part of this great experience.
Repeat? Yes. After living this once, I’d say that a second time could be better.

But yes, I would also like to experience a one-on-one session with Onyx… or a couple other muses that I already put my eyes on.

Kenny

Joined Aug 22, 2011
Messages 18
Hello folks,

Sorry for joining the party so late (Don’t you hate when work interferes with your life?! LOL)

Just as Malika, I like girls with body art and that ‘alternative’ look. Never been to Muse before but I was very intrigued. Never seen Onyx before but I was also VERY intrigued (man… does she look hot or what?!) and I’ve never had a couples massage before (it’s gonna be hard to have hone when you’re single and you don’t have a S.O., right?! LOL). So this was a ‘first’ for me in many ways.

It occurred to me to ask Malika if she would like to be part of this fun adventure and she said… YES.

So we checked both our schedules and align them with that of Onyx a week in advance. When we confirmed that plans could go ahead, the booking was done. Man… those were very long 48 hours of eager waiting!

Picked up Malika and headed to Muse through very bad traffic but fortunately we made it just in time. We were greeted in a very friendly and professional way (Great first impression!) and we were taken to our room (Second great impression: very nice and clean facilities). We took a shower. Oh boy… getting naked and showering… the fun started already! Then we waited for Onyx. When she walked into the room… BAM! Jaw went down to the floor immediately. Holy Smoke! Is this girl HOT or what?! Stunning body and an incredibly beautiful face… and a great attitude. Man… this was going to be good. And it was.

After a bit of chat to define what would like and how the session should be, I was the first to get on the table. Face down, I started feeling the hands of these two beautiful ladies massaging my back: Malika the upper back and Onyx my legs and the lower back. So relaxing… so good. Then Onyx removed that beautiful coordinate that she was wearing and things started to heat up. Feeling her body slide and rub against mine was a divine sensation. Pause. Malika’s turn on the table. Face down.

Onyx started massaging her upper back while I took care of the legs and lower back. And while we did this I had a privileged view of Onyx’s perfect derriere… Oh boy… what a view! While watching this and enjoying how things were heating up I massaged Malika’s legs, inner thighs and derriere… in a more than a “so-so” way… the little noises she was making were a clear signal that she was enjoying this… very much. I oiled Onyx’s perfect breasts and she proceeded to give Malika a hellofahot body rub. I moved up and massaged Malika’s arms and shoulders while continue to enjoy the view of what was happening.

It was time for Malika to flip over. Both Onyx and I continued our hands on exploration of Malika’s naked body until time came for a very happy ending of her massage time. Onyx asked me if wanted to do it but I said, that I’d prefer her to do it. And… oh boy… she did it! She went for it… I could see things building up as per the way Malika’s body was responding… and how she was getting a bit louder. Until she reached a very intense – and happy – ending to her massage session.

We gave her a bit of time to recover and then it was my turn to get back on that table. Facing up this time. I felt that divine sensation of Onyx’s body rubbing against mine while enjoying some fantastic DFK from Malika. Then the girls interacted with each other while I enjoyed the feeling of touching their bodies. I could tell that Onyx was enjoying the touching for sure… then her hands continued to work their magic on me until I reached also an intense and very happy ending to my massage session.

A minute two recover… then we just chat for a bit; then the three of us enjoyed a shower together and then got ready and said our good-byes at the room’s door. But not before we gave Onyx a big hug and a big thank you for a wonderful time.

So… this was hellofagreat ‘first’ for me. An unforgettable one. Thank you Onyx for a great experience. Folks… she is a great gal, no doubt. And also thank you Malika for being my ‘partner in crime’ on this adventure. Thank you for also being part of this great experience.
Repeat? Yes. After living this once, I’d say that a second time could be better.

But yes, I would also like to experience a one-on-one session with Onyx… or a couple other muses that I already put my eyes on.

Both reviews were hot to read.

Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom