Made with Love

Once born an asshole you will live and die as one.

Hoser

Joined Jan 22, 2014
Messages 648
“That’s my brother, man,” said Stroman. “That’s my guy. I will back him up on anything. He’s one of my role models, my mentors. He’s taken me under his wing from Day 1. I see what he does on and off the field, how he trains, how he goes about his business. He does it professionally and he works harder than anybody in the league. So, I’m a huge fan of Joey Bats and you just have to adapt to the times. That’s what it comes down to.”

https://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/11/jays-stroman-backs-his-guy-jose-bautista

C

cristycurves

Sorry for the hi-jack but how come someone can say "red-necks", "hillbillies", and other defamatory "white" names yet no one gets called out, they're just as bad as the "n" word imo.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
cristycurves said:
Sorry for the hi-jack but how come someone can say "red-necks", "hillbillies", and other defamatory "white" names yet no one gets called out, they're just as bad as the "n" word imo.

Because the N word is not meant to be funny.............

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
cristycurves said:

How come dogs and cats (through their owners) can pay for private, medically necessary healthcare in Ontario, but human beings can't.

Most people are dishonest and stupid. It will never change.

Top Bottom