Made with Love

Olivia Grace, Has anybody seen her?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Rodi

0
Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Have an interest, based on her twitter activity, but have never read a review. Anyone?
 

Newone

0
Joined Jul 17, 2014
Messages 65
https://oliviagrace45.wix.com/oliviagracecourtesan

What a hottie.

1e01e8_661a3e9ff82844f5933d57a7b6568542.jpg
 

Rodi

0
Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Raiden said:
TOFTT Rodi, just do it brother!
Hesitant. She has been around for a couple of years now, and no review of any kind usually spells to good to be true, or buyer beware. Rather stick to my massage parlour encounters at half the price she charges.
 
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Rodi said:
Hesitant. She has been around for a couple of years now, and no review of any kind usually spells to good to be true, or buyer beware. Rather stick to my massage parlour encounters at half the price she charges.

Hey Rodi,

That might not be actually true. You may wanna think of all things involved.

Not all guys are into/like posting reviews.

I'd say that a good number of providers probably have a good number of 'regulars'... and they probably never post one single review.

(Not everybody is as stupid as some of us to share the good news on how awesome the companionship of some girls is! lol)

MP encounters are probably good and have their own charm... but I'd say that the experience you might get out of the companion of an escort is very different. It won't be fair to compare. Apples and oranges imho.

Just something that you may wanna take into consideration.
 

Edablackwood

0
Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
There are also many Providers who dont like having reviews. I personally dont like lurid descriptions of what happens during my time with guests, but appreciate well crafted reviews. She may also be one of those providers.
 

Rodi

0
Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Thanks, her twitter activity suggests she is bright and interesting, and an insane supporter of the blue jays. A lot to like.
 

Analme

0
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,026
Rodi said:
Thanks, her twitter activity suggests she is bright and interesting, and an insane supporter of the blue jays. A lot to like.

I believe you've answered your question and if the extra sir-charge isn't an issue then book her and let the rest of us know in on this little secret.
 
S

Swede

Guest
Rodi said:
Thanks, her twitter activity suggests she is bright and interesting, and an insane supporter of the blue jays. A lot to like.

All true Rodi. I have met Olivia at a number of social gatherings and have found her to be very friendly, kind and all class. I'm certain that her clients enjoy quality sessions with her.
 

Olivia Grace

0
Advertiser
Joined Aug 27, 2015
Messages 228
Hi Rodi,

It's nice to write to you. I actually have a review policy in place, and I have a "Reviews" page on my website. Not a lot of my clients come from the board, although I do advertise and communicate with clients/providers here.

If you would like to experience me, you may feel free to book me and abide by my review policy. That means - sorry boys - no public reviews.

Please contact me by email, DM, or text if you have any further questions that can't be answered here. https://oliviagrace45.wix.com/oliviagracecourtesan

Xoxo,

Olivia
 

Madman

0
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
Olivia Grace said:
Hi Rodi,

It's nice to write to you. I actually have a review policy in place, and I have a "Reviews" page on my website. Not a lot of my clients come from the board, although I do advertise and communicate with clients/providers here.

If you would like to experience me, you may feel free to book me and abide by my review policy. That means - sorry boys - no public reviews.

Please contact me by email, DM, or text if you have any further questions that can't be answered here. https://oliviagrace45.wix.com/oliviagracecourtesan

Xoxo,

Olivia


Of course it is your prerogative but I'm sure your business would increase two fold if you allowed reviews and I can't possibly see anyone writing anything negatively about such a lovely young woman. Anyone coming to a review board is generally seeing ladies well reviewed and think the worst when it's probably farthest from the truth if they do not see any reviews regarding a lady.
 

Olivia Grace

0
Advertiser
Joined Aug 27, 2015
Messages 228
Hi Madman,

You're right, it is my prerogative - and all my reviews can be found on my "Reviews" page on my website. Generally, my clients do not come from the boards. If anyone sees me, and feels inspired to write nice things about me, they may email me and I will do the heavy lifting so that it fits into my website's look.

I may rethink my review policy but for now, feel free to come to my site and read my reviews there.

Xoxo,

Olivia
 
G

Guido

Guest
Olivia Grace said:
Hi Madman,

You're right, it is my prerogative - and all my reviews can be found on my "Reviews" page on my website. Generally, my clients do not come from the boards. If anyone sees me, and feels inspired to write nice things about me, they may email me and I will do the heavy lifting so that it fits into my website's look.

I may rethink my review policy but for now, feel free to come to my site and read my reviews there.

Xoxo,

Olivia


Better yet Olivia, tell MM to get off his ass and come see you!
 
Joined Dec 31, 2013
Messages 775
Olivia Grace said:
Hi Madman,

You're right, it is my prerogative - and all my reviews can be found on my "Reviews" page on my website. Generally, my clients do not come from the boards. If anyone sees me, and feels inspired to write nice things about me, they may email me and I will do the heavy lifting so that it fits into my website's look.

I may rethink my review policy but for now, feel free to come to my site and read my reviews there.

Xoxo,

Olivia


Hi Olivia, I'm just curious if when someone submits a review and you post it on your website, do you edit it at all or publish it as written? Do you also allow one to submit a negative review and publish it? I'm just asking the obvious questions most are thinking and are too afraid to ask.

I will also add your pics do look enticing.
 

Olivia Grace

0
Advertiser
Joined Aug 27, 2015
Messages 228
Hi Jessie,

Happily no one has ever submitted a negative review, and I have not edited them, as you can see. Guido, I'm not here to change my policy or persuade the LW to see me - it's all down to him.

I advertise here, but I have my regulars like any other provider.

If he comes to see me, great. If he sticks to the massage parlours, great.I genuinely do not care what he does, until we begin the screening process.

Best regards,

Xoxo,

Olivia
 

Olivia Grace

0
Advertiser
Joined Aug 27, 2015
Messages 228
Hi All,

That is not meant to sound rude, and I apologize if any of you found it so. I simply don't believe in using energy on something that may or may not happen. The ball is genuinely is the LW's court and he can book me or not, as he sees fit.

Just to be sure that I didn't sound rude. I know some people are sensitive to tone etc on review boards.

Xoxo,

Olivia
 
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Olivia Grace said:
Hi All,

That is not meant to sound rude, and I apologize if any of you found it so. I simply don't believe in using energy on something that may or may not happen. The ball is genuinely is the LW's court and he can book me or not, as he sees fit.

Just to be sure that I didn't sound rude. I know some people are sensitive to tone etc on review boards.

Xoxo,

Olivia


You don't sound rude at all Olivia. Thanks for the straight forward responses and now its up to the interested gents to follow-up.

As demonstrated in Olivia's responses here, once a gent contacts her and goes through the screening process that she is comfortable with, it should be smooth sailing.

Go Jays Go!
 

Rodi

0
Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Still planning. I am content meeting just two or three providers per year, so I tend to gravitate towards well reviewed women. Coincidently, the two women I do see occasionally, also have a no review and a no reference, policy. I may just dim the lights, drink a nice glass of wine, and flirt with Ms Palm.
 
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Just building up on what has been said...

I agree: Olivia, you haven't sound 'rude'. Not at all.

If anything, I think you've left the impression of being a very classy woman and I also think that this relates to the class of provider that you are.

Thanks for clarifying things. This should make interested gents to follow-up... since it may help them see that they can expect to meet with a classy companion.
 

About this Discussion

18 Replies
813 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom