Made with Love

IN-Call Oh Wow.......Sydney@rm

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
I had read the flattering reviews of Sydney so I decided to find out for myself why she had received such raves. This was my first experience with Roommates and it went very smoothly, including having to change the date and time. Armed with the address and buzzer code I walked through the door to be greeted warmly by a lovely lady wearing the most infectious of smiles and a little tasteful but revealing sundress. After a quick shower our session began.

Sydney is lovely. She is slim and trim with dark stylishly cut hair, big blue eyes, a warmly generous mouth and perfect teeth. For me, there is something very appealing about the combination of dark hair and blue eyes! Her body is tight but curvy with small breasts and a perfectly shaped tush. Much has been commented about Sydney’s tattoos and piercings. I’m ambivalent about both but hers are really beautiful. Her tattoos are not crass or punkish but are truly artistic both in their design and placement. She says that her silver bar bell nipple and clit piercings have increased her sensitivity in those areas and I’m all for that! She also has a collection of simple studs around her belly button and a small ring in her nose. All this body art and jewelry in no way makes her look Goth or Punk. She carries it all off with class.

I had booked enough time to allow for a few minutes to get acquainted. Sydney is naturally charming and is open about how much she loves this part of her life. She says she does it because she wants to and that she loves foreplay. Funny that… I do too. We established her very few limits and my preferences but mutually decided to just go with the flow. And what a flow it was. As a starter, I told her I wanted first hand experience as to her renowned DFK skills. Her reputation is well earned, she is a wonderful kisser and as we got warmed up (as in heated up) she became more explorative and passionate, as did I.

Sydney’s oral skills are superb. She varies the pace from fast and furious DT to gentle, sensuous teasing and licking, all the time making lots of contact with those big blue eyes. She approached me from many angles and positions, often breaking for more sumptuous DFK. This was so overwhelmingly pleasurable that at one point we remarked that I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Are you enjoying yourself, she asked, in a rather teasing tone. Reciprocation was on my agenda so it was off to the Y for some really sweet tasting lunch. Sydney is right; the clit piercing makes her very responsive and respond she did. We hit her jackpot a couple of times.

It was time to cover up and try a variety of positions all of which combined sensuality and athleticism. My favorite was cowgirl. Sydney is an equestrian and she knows how to ride more than horses! She was soaked inside and out from the heat and excitement we generated. I’m a little long in the tooth so my SSOG (the finalé) was a CIM scene with me seated on bed and her on her knees in front of a mirror. We enjoyed a view of the four of us, so to speak, which was quite appropriate since we are both Geminis!

For a first time together, we clicked on several levels and our flow was easy and natural. Sydney is very accomplished. She obviously loves sex and made me feel so comfortable that the time flew by and only when it ended was I reminded of the service aspect of our encounter. Sydney is lovely to look at and a delight to be with. She is intelligent, charming, witty and articulate. We had a plenty of laughs, good conversation and of course, plenty intensely satisfying sexual fun. I really hope she enjoyed our time together as much as I did. Treat yourselves to Sydney and treat her well because she’s such a gem.

Last edited:

Me again

Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 398
I have seen Sydney one of the best PSE sessions ever and yes her perfect teeth and smile mix in her personalty and she is tops. You nailed this review Mistermello.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
zorro said:
Outstanding review Mello how long did you see her for, you doing marathon sessions like Demien and King?.

I don't understand 30 minute sessions. I have hands for that!
I prefer some human interaction so I like to take a little time. Let's just say I prefer somewhere between 1 and 4 hours, and I'd prefer to keep you guessing, if you don't mind.

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
Great MM. Sydney's one of my ATF's. She's what I'd describe as a senual pse. She loves to fuck fast and furious, but mixes it up by slowing down, locking lips, eye contact, moaning etc. Fun girl.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
x t c said:
Great MM. Sydney's one of my ATF's. She's what I'd describe as a senual pse. She loves to fuck fast and furious, but mixes it up by slowing down, locking lips, eye contact, moaning etc. Fun girl.

Exactly, you essentially said the same as I did except more efficiently!

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290
mistermello said:
Says who? I wasn't aware that words were in the domain of either gender. And what's more, that adjective is one that applies in this case or I would not have used it.

:lol: Easy there, you don't need to explain yourself and be so defensive. You can use any words you want its a review board after all.

About this Discussion

25 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom