Made with Love

IN-Call Oh Maggie @ RM you did me good

B

Beenthere123

Finally found a little time for the hobby called Nikki happy as always and asked for Maggie one of the few SP have not seen @ RM yet plus King gave her the thumbs up so off I go.

I open the door she smiles and greets me with a big hug follow her to the room starring at her bootylicious derriere (Quoting King21). She is GND cute with a beautiful smile slim waist and super smooth skin. Mandatory shower and she is waiting for me wearing her sexy red bra and panties. Jump to the bed and begin a long long unstopped no breathing DFK for an eternity. We caress each other our lips stuck like glue and her tongue giving me closed mouth full soft sensual and penetrating action. Boy can this babe kiss, still kissing clit and digits action and she start with the heavy moaning. I was in awed my hand was wet with her love juice.

In to my patented daty action ask her to lie down while I pleasure her, double digits hitting the 6 and 12 pm slots. I hear her moans louder, her body trembling she takes my head and pushes it into her pussy while I feel more love juice while giving her her first O. She then proceeds with an excellent BBBJ close to DT ask her if she can go deeper and does so a few times but could not park on it. She then says 'its a record I went that deep' :) that lasted a vintage 10-15 minutes.

Sock comes on started with Mish, legs over her my shoulders and can take it as deep and hard as you give it to her with more and more DFK, this babe is the DFK Queen. Side on edge of bed then to doggie, asked her to get on top and she rides me as if I was her toy :eek:. She is just furiously going at it up and down sideways with her pussy never missing a beat. I am thinking this babe is fucking me not I to her. Wow found you guys another Nympho guys, finally we both orgasmed together (I think she did the red face gave her in).

I am now collapsed on the bed thinking calling 911 as my heart beat rate was going crazy. She cuddled and curled in with me while soft kissing my lips and I say to her 'I think you should be paying me for this session'. She laughed and told me what a great fuck I was (Yup points for her for the lie.)

Treat her well guys she is a keeper.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Awesome review, BT123.

Love the 6pm and 12pm reference. Maggie definitely sounds like a firecracker and it looks like she wore you out. I have been there too, brother :lol: Glad you did not have to call 911

KR

D

Demien2k5

jiggyjiggy said:
Dude, you should change your name to the 2fingerfuckmachine!

Dude! How disrespectful can you get!

Thats MR. 2FINGERFUCKMACHINE to the likes of you! :lol:

Fickin' priceless! (be careful BT - those kind of nicknames have a habit of sticking around long term....)

Sperminator

Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 96
Ring Ring

"Hello This is Room-Mates"

"Uhhh Hello" I just read a great review. Is Maggie working?"

No, I'm sorry. BT123 just fucked her. Maggie has retired"

"But but but.... Click....Dial Tone

You Bastard BT. :x

B

Borey the Bald

Knight Rider said:
Awesome review, BT123.

Love the 6pm and 12pm reference. Maggie definitely sounds like a firecracker and it looks like she wore you out. I have been there too, brother :lol: Glad you did not have to call 911

KR

What no 3 or 9 pm moves BT? :razz:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Beenthere123 said:
She laughed and told me what a great fuck I was (Yup points for her for the lie.)

You sure she didn't say what a sick fuck you were ? :razz:

Great review brother. Keep up the daty performance tips - I could use some pointers.

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
Sperminator said:
Ring Ring

"Hello This is Room-Mates"

"Uhhh Hello" I just read a great review. Is Maggie working?"

No, I'm sorry. BT123 just fucked her. Maggie has retired"

"But but but.... Click....Dial Tone

You Bastard BT. :x

:lol::lol: thats a good one spermy!

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
Man Beenthere123 .. your reviews are always priceless! love the detail bro!
Haven't had the pleasure yet but once you and King give the thumbs up .. that's our signal to proceed!:razz:

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom