Made with Love

Top Drawer Ladies Ode to Vienna / TDL

foolery

Reviewer
Joined Nov 21, 2011
Messages 41
In honour to a lady. Ode to @TopDrawerVienna: "eat your sun as I see you in the morning" HUBGFE:

My apologies for lack of reviews as I just don't have the same linguistic output as most of you. I spend too much time on Twitter and seeing ladies . But I guess now that she's retired, "better late than never"?

I want to rewind the clock back to December...
After receiving the invite from the Hobby Team to the HUBGFE Christmas party, I wasn't sure what to expect as it was my first industry event.
After getting dressed up, I nervously fired up my version of the "moped" and headed over. Fast forward 60-90 minutes of meeting lots of the wonderful ladies & gents (like I could keep track of time..) the TDL ladies arrived. Was chatting with AspireOne and he pointed out some of the ladies for me. When I saw Vienna...

It was like a mic drop happened in my head. BOOM. Of course AO knew her and was chatting her and Hazel up. I'm not really a "insert myself here" kinda guy, so I just let them catch up while I got another drink from the bar.

It's funny when people talk about intimidating ladies - I'm not sure I believe in that concept per se. But she was looking like a really bad ass, hot rock star - her smoking in the back room only solidified that look about her.

I finally got a chance to hang out in the smoking room and everyone was really nice and cool.

When a spot at the TDL table opened up, I sat beside Vienna and she wanted a drink at the bar so I happily obliged. It's amazing how you remember the little things.. she took my arm and while walking through the bar area, I felt good, really good (I can admit this).. Felt the eyes on us.. We returned to the back and she felt bad for leaving for a second.. so funny and sweet... she was replaced by Kirk and my night was over :biggrin2:... haha, just kidding. Vienna shares some common interests and she threw me off with some of her geeky commentary and with a kiss on the cheek goodnite, I was hooked.

<fast forward>

So I was lucky to spend more than a few sessions with Vienna and I enjoyed our awkward times together. She doesn't have a script, so some people didn't enjoy their time, but I feel that you need to ride the "lows" and enjoy the "highs" together when it comes to a natural flow. To state the obvious (for those that didn't see her): incredible natural beauty, with an insanely amazing body and a gorgeous face. Perhaps a candidate for an "all-time" in those categories for me. I love the random "unlady-like" phrases that come out of her mouth & oft-mentioned lips.. (supermodel trucker?). But this is not what really got me. At least from my perspective, I felt a connection and really want to see her succeed in her passions & dreams.

<here and now>

I saw her on her last night a week ago. I didn't know beforehand, but as soon as I walked in, she told me it was her last night. Bittersweet. We sang songs & did stuff that we should have done drunk. She posted her goodbyes and her face briefly. Damn. Feel like I did not spend enough time.

Yes, I am a gusher. Oh well.

Will she come back? Who knows. Celebrate the memories..

My name is foolery. TOM foolery.

TRUST.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I like your review style foolery.

My apologies for lack of reviews as I just don't have the same linguistic output as most of you. I spend too much time on Twitter and seeing ladies.
Nothing wrong with that!

When a spot at the TDL table opened up, I sat beside Vienna and she wanted a drink at the bar so I happily obliged. It's amazing how you remember the little things.. she took my arm and while walking through the bar area, I felt good, really good (I can admit this).. Felt the eyes on us.. We returned to the back and she felt bad for leaving for a second.. so funny and sweet... she was replaced by Kirk and my night was over ... haha, just kidding. Vienna shares some common interests and she threw me off with some of her geeky commentary and with a kiss on the cheek goodnite, I was hooked.
Damn, sorry dude! It wasn’t intentional. I owe you a drink at the next party, but I won’t hold your arm walking to the bar. :NoNoNo:

I saw her on her last night a week ago. I didn't know beforehand, but as soon as I walked in, she told me it was her last night. Bittersweet. We sang songs & did stuff that we should have done drunk. She posted her goodbyes and her face briefly. Damn. Feel like I did not spend enough time.
That’s a hoot!

foolery

Reviewer
Joined Nov 21, 2011
Messages 41
I like your review style foolery.

Nothing wrong with that!

Damn, sorry dude! It wasn’t intentional. I owe you a drink at the next party, but I won’t hold your arm walking to the bar. :NoNoNo:

That’s a hoot!

Thanks Kirk!

No worries about the drink. If we're at a nice party, I'll be pretty happy.

aspireone

Reviewer
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Messages 70
Thank you for the mention foolery. i was the lucky guy who she will always remember (she reiterated that in the party)

She was a wonderful girl and I wish her all the best for her future career...

Alex Baldwin

Reviewer
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Messages 176

So I was lucky to spend more than a few sessions with Vienna and I enjoyed our awkward times together. She doesn't have a script, so some people didn't enjoy their time, but I feel that you need to ride the "lows" and enjoy the "highs" together when it comes to a natural flow. To state the obvious (for those that didn't see her): incredible natural beauty, with an insanely amazing body and a gorgeous face. Perhaps a candidate for an "all-time" in those categories for me. I love the random "unlady-like" phrases that come out of her mouth & oft-mentioned lips.. (supermodel trucker?). But this is not what really got me. At least from my perspective, I felt a connection and really want to see her succeed in her passions & dreams.

<here and now>

Well spoken Foolery.

It is rare when you find a woman like this and have those intimate moments that allow the natural flow to take place. It's Amazing!

I wish I had the chance to meet her. While some had less stellar things to say I'm sure I would have found her personality captivating, as everything else from what I could see was perfect. Her 4pm start time just didn't work for me until recently and now she is gone.

I can only hope she enjoyed moments like yours enough to consider coming back, should her life change course.

Good for you to also see her on her last night to say goodbye. Not many of us get that opportunity and I'm sure a tear or two may have welled up in both your eyes when you walked out the door.

Thanks again for the wonderful read and showing the members that you are one of the many gentlemen here.

AB

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom