Made with Love

Niagara Falls Octavia @ Diamonds

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
While in the Falls a little over a week ago I found the lineup at the agencies to be lacking . It was only late afternoon so Kasey told me to check back later . I headed out to grab a bite to eat and then spent a few hours at the Downer. Returning to my hotel I checked the agencies sites and noticed Octavia booked on. Octavia had peaked my interest when she first started out but since then there were two reviews for her , one good and one very bad! The good review was by someone I know personally so I decided to take a chance.

Octavia arrived early and after hugs and kisses we chatted about the game plan. Octavia informed she was up for almost anything except for any very rough play like me choking her! I told her I didn't do that. After chatting some more for a while we undressed and settled on the bed and began kissing. Octavia then moved down for a bbbj which was OK but nothing special. I decided to get her into the mood so I had Octavia move up and we kissed again for a while before I explored her body with my lips. She became responsive when I reached her nipples so reached down and started digits which made her moan more. I then moved down for daty and after letting her have her fun I requested 69. Her BBBJ was much better and she mixed it up with some BLS this time. During daty I threw in some Ass Play which she seemed to enjoy.

Octavia then applied a cover and began CG. After a few minutes I wasn't really feeling it so I suggested some edge of the bed Doggy. Octavia soon began to moan loudly but while she was tight enough, again I wasn't feeling much at all. I looked down and noticed the cover stretched very tightly over my Dick. When I tried loosening it up Octavia turned her head around to see what was going on. I asked her if I could replace it with another one I brought with me. She said OK . I then returned to Doggy and everything was as it should be. Octavia again started moaning loudly and we spent a great deal of time doing different variations of Doggy. Sometimes I grabbed her ankles and did a wheel barrel technique and other times I just held on to her hips and went at her fast and deep. When Octavia got close she started going at me like a bucking bronco. She was going faster than I was so I just stood still and let her control the action. When she quieted down I had her move up on the bed and began Mish. Octavia had given me a few options for my finish but her warm Pussy felt so good that I just stayed put and popped.

We kissed a little more before Octavia got out of the bed to wash up. It was then she noticed the clock and she said " Wow... I can't believe the 1/2 hr went by that fast ". We then quickly washed up and dressed just in the nick of time before the driver arrived. Overall I had a real nice time with Octavia . At 5 foot and 105lbs she is indeed a tiny petite spinner. We seemed to hit it off with each other and as we were washing she told me the Doggy was her Favorite. As I said earlier she has few restrictions & after Doggy Octavia gave me a few options for my finish which included COF, COB, CIM , and Greek. She also added there would be NO up-sell charge , including the Greek for any of those . I'm not sure if that applies to everyone but if you treat her right I imagine that would be the case. Best to ask her to be sure. I'm usually a 1/2hr guy but as I'm writing this I think I probably should have extended for the hour , especially with all of her other options to explore. It will have to wait until next time then.

JJicq

Reviewer
Joined Nov 25, 2016
Messages 104
Many thanks for sharing your experience with Octavia. Sounds like a lady to meet next time I’m in town. How was the downer? Been a while since I’ve been in there, would love to make a return trip!

Best

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
JJicq said:
Many thanks for sharing your experience with Octavia. Sounds like a lady to meet next time I’m in town. How was the downer? Been a while since I’ve been in there, would love to make a return trip!

Best

The Downer is still decent after 9PM. I went on a Friday so I'm not sure what it's like on Weekdays.

Top Bottom