Made with Love

IN-Call Oceanne@MGF - review

O

oagre

I had always had a letch for Oceanne's photos on the MGF website and had wanted to jump her at the MGF Valentine's Day party, but was denied. So Oagre JR had me book her as soon as she was announced to tour TO again. Booking process was smooth and foolproof and I visited Oc at her d/t hotel room today.

The pix are accurate, except that the exquisite mane of blonde hair is now shorter, darker and permed. :)( ) OTOH, the same bubbly personality and pretty face that I had ogled at the party were very much in evidence. Oc is in her very early 20's and is more a cute college GF type than a courtesan. Her English is fractured, but extremely cute and she seemed to be spontaneously affectionate when she kissed me hello. There was a big towel and a bigger bottle of rince-bouche in the bathroom and in a couple of minutes, I bounced onto the bed, my Oagre-tusk sticking up under the towel.

Oc stripped down to her black bra and panties and stood tiptoe to kiss me. Only tongue-tip lfk, but lots of it, together with a lot of nuzzling. Then we tumbled back onto the bed and she went down to give me bbbj. She did a creditable d/t, until I redirected her up to the tip. Then we changed positions and I went down on her.

Oceanne is very slender with small A-cup naturals and slim hips. A couple of small tattoos and (I think) pierced bellybutton. Clean-shaven.

DATY led to fs in mish and doggie - which I learned is called "doggie" in French! J'ai bien vide mes couilles!

Afterwards, we chilled and I got a massage. I didn't ask about msog.

A sweet, friendly, unsophisticated young lady who was spontaneously affectionate throughout the session, although dfk never happened.

Would rate facial looks as 9.
Body would rate as 8, but she is really not for fans of "curvy" girls.
Personality is 9, if you like young and sweet.
Service would rate as 8, due to lack of dfk.

Would recommend.

O

oagre

Iambad said:
Great review Oagre was booking done through emails and tex as they are known for?.

Yes, everything was done by email and there is no available phone contact at all. I guess they get used to operating like this when they tour girls to the US.

I

iceman_dci

Oh Gomes...ass ass ass all the time ass...is that all you think of? Fuck brother, me TOO!!! :lol:

She looks SAAAA-WEEEEEEEETT!! My kinda girl. Thanks Oagre

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
oagre said:
She's a slender girl without much T&A. Sorry.
I don't know about that.

Oceanne has a beautiful tanned butt. Perfectly round, close to perfection - well Jemma's is perfect. Only problem, no butt play at all. Such a shame cause she's got a glorious a**hole - spent several minutes admiring it, kissing it, and gently slapping it.

I do agree with Oagre's overall assessment. Facially Oceanne is beautiful. She has this cute flirtatious look and attitude. Although, this lack of DFK from MGF ladies is getting real annoying. All I got was open mouth kissing - NO tongue.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
x t c said:
Thanks, but I'll pass on this one. Oceanne's kissing technique sounds about as exciting as taking a bite out of a cheese-free pizza. :???:
Beautiful face, youthful, bubbly, very flirtatious. Kissing was open mouth, with not much tongue action.

I would still consider a repeat with Oceanne. Mostly because, there isn't a hugh premium (+25$ above normal one hour TO incall), and there are very few ladies comparable in looks/body (I would rate her body higher than Oagre's 8 cause her ASS is gorgeous, IMHO).

About this Discussion

20 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom