Made with Love

Vivid Spa Now gorgeous Ivana@Vived Spa

007beretta

Joined Mar 1, 2016
Messages 27
Rodi said:
For HUBGFE members, meet 007beretta, aka Pistola, and many other handles, well known on the other board. An Ivana shill. Perhaps, Ivana herself. Sadly, Ivana is a terrific mpa, who doesn't need this negative attention whenever she changes spas.

I would suggest you make apology for these ridiculous accusations.

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Sorry, I am not interested. Anybody who is, or was, a member of the other board, has seen this all before. I won't be baited by you. The mods here would be interested in knowing whether an MPA is using this subterfuge to market herself. Happened before. From Flirt, to Perla, to other spas, and always a group of followers quick on the trigger to announce the change. Pistola, or whoever you are, you were called out many times. The mods checked your IP address and proved that there were close to a dozen handles sharing it.This forum is more professional, not the sideshow that you were insrumental in creating. I will not throw barbs at you, because you thrive in that too, giving you more attention than you deserve.

billy1

Joined Mar 19, 2016
Messages 39
I had her booked yesterday ,but had to cancel when meetings got re-scheduled...Fuck!
The pricing at this Spa is an "ALL INCL" pay at the door format.I have no problem with it as far as Ivana goes ,but some may balk at the $250 per hour ,that s basically a SP budget

I think that's the average price in most MP's for an hour bodyslide session.

poundass

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Messages 16
I don't see Ivana on the schedule, is she still working at Vivid?

Yes, she is. I had an appointment with another attendant and as I was leaving i saw this blond with an amazingly proportioned very busty figure, she passed by me and went into the room. This girl was stunning, perhaps the best looking MPA I've ever seen. I asked the girl in the front who that was and she said, Ivana
I have to check my schedule, but i'm definitely coming back to see her.

billy1

Joined Mar 19, 2016
Messages 39
I find that Vivid spa suits Ivana very well. It's a very luxurious spa, with the sexy vibe to it. I like how they have a discreet entrance in the back. I think all MPs should have this option.

E

ERecTile

I suppose this will mean fewer posts by newly created handles, created by the same person. This crap happened on the other board.

Let it go... as long as they keep it to just one thread. This is the perfect example of how over hype turned me off to an attendant.

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
Let it go... as long as they keep it to just one thread. This is the perfect example of how over hype turned me off to an attendant.
I haven't been on the other board for more than a year. Has a similar trend existed with Bella, from Muse? Her twitter following is unreal. She seems terrific. You are right, I will let it go. Ivana will do just fine, without me booking an appointment with her, wherever she turns up next.

Top Bottom