Made with Love

IN-Call Now for something completely different! TOFTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

The details!

The details!

The famous doctors Freud and Kinsey said, "Humans are all bi-sexual." Can we argue with science? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality I consider myself heretosexual.

I also wonder if Roger Moore knew Caroline Cossey (Tula-for eyes only) had been Barry Cossey.
[URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Cossey"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Cossey[/URL]

As I said earlier, I took Nikki to Athens along the tour there strangely enough were cowgirls, dogs in heat and a spoon to be seen. Prior to Athens, there was a whirlwind trip to France, where we shared a bottle of wine and dined at the soixante-neuf bistro. After dinner, we wandered through the town, stopped embraced each other while practising our French language skills. On the boat tour from France to Greece, our cabin had bunk beds, I took the top and Nikki had the bottom.

The only bi things in my life are the bi-fold doors in the bedroom closet! Who knows, maybe I'm a sexual freak! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I00b...eature=related

Maybe, I just think outside of the box! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNk0R...eature=related

H

HOF

smylee52 said:
No Nik is not a woman . He is a man that pretends to be a woman . Not judging your encounter just your honesty about who you saw . Looks like you are now pushing the " let's ignore the facts " agenda as well .

Read the post above. I don't have an agenda, nor do I hide the facts.

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
Some of you guys over reacting. Don't we always say whatever happens it happens between 2 people. HOF made his choice to see Nikki. Do we have right to tell him what to do? Absulutely not. HOF wrote the review about Nikki, so what is the big deal about it? You don't have to accept, but at least you can respect that.

We all have different tastes when it comes to sex, some likes Asian ladies, some likes ebony ladies, some likes skinny, some likes chubby, some likes tall, some likes short etc. At the end it's all about personal choices. All we can do is respect peoples choices.

If Nikki is not your type, so? Don't see her. But judging someone who did is a bit out of line IMO

Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.

adrenaline junkie

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 72
art of happiness said:
What is the big deal he has a dick so is a tranvestite I admire Hof's honesty, Hof was she on top of you?.

Just to clarify. Transvestite's and Transsexual's are world's apart. Tranvestite's are basically a dude in a dress. Most look like freaks out of a rocky horror picture show. Transsexual's on the other hand are waaaaaaay feminine. Hormones, facial/body sculpting surgery (implants, lipo, silicone injections etc), laser hair-removal etc. are just a few goodies they have at their disposal to give them an ultra-feminine look. Smokin' HOT transsexual's put most genetic girl's to shame. Perfect example . . .

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
adrenaline junkie said:
Just to clarify. Transvestite's and Transsexual's are world's apart. Tranvestite's are basically a dude in a dress. Most look like freaks out of a rocky horror picture show. Transsexual's on the other hand are waaaaaaay feminine. Hormones, facial/body sculpting surgery (implants, lipo, silicone injections etc), laser hair-removal etc. are just a few goodies they have at their disposal to give them an ultra-feminine look. Smokin' HOT transsexual's put most genetic girl's to shame. Perfect example . . .

I was looking at TSlucy's pics and I have to admit, she might have fooled me on the beach but the feet would give her away. You can't shrink a man's feet.:lol: I couldn't do it, the hands, feet, and dick would deter me.:lol:

G

Guido

jiggyjiggy said:
I was looking at TSlucy's pics and I have to admit, she might have fooled me on the beach but the feet would give her away. You can't shrink a man's feet.:lol: I couldn't do it, the hands, feet, and dick would deter me.:lol:

Only you Jig would look at the feet! Did you forget the Adam's apple?:)

T

Tgirl Nikki

HUBGFE, I'm so impressed!

HUBGFE, I'm so impressed!

Just for the record... my heels are size 7-1/2, I don't even have an Adam's Apple, and as for my hands? Check the welts on Molly's ass, and you'll see a much smaller handprint than any guy would ever leave. ;)

HUBGFE, you've truly impressed me with your positive responses to HOF's afternoon of exploration. I'm liking this place more and more each day, and I think I'll stick around for a while. :) I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but then again, there's not one single SP who appeals to everyone... and if everyone liked the same thing, it'd be a pretty boring world to live in!

Regardless, I'm glad that the vast majority of HUBGFEites... HUBGFEers? HUBGFEees? I'm so confused right now... anyways, whatever you're called, most of you subscribe to the very simple rule of "live-and-let-live," and I think that's amazing! :D

Sadly, there's one poster in this thread who doesn't seem to get that, and he continues to be a burr under this cowgirl's saddle... so I'm going to try, for the last time, to resolve the situation amicably.

smylee52: this is literally the fifth time that you've offered your unsolicited opinion about me, despite never having met me; to be honest, it's getting a little tiresome. I'm not sure why you feel the need to chase me from board to board, leaving the same silly comments over and over... but whatever your reasons, it's time for you to stop.

I'm tired of stupid internet fights, and I don't want anyone getting banned for innappropriate comments, so please, let's make a deal, shall we?

I'll put you on ignore, I'll refrain from pushing my "agenda" on you, and I won't reply to any of your posts. In return, you put me on ignore, you pretend that you're not the least bit interested in anything tgirl-related, and you refrain from posting negative comments about me, or any other tgirls.

I think that's a pretty fair deal; let's both move on with our lives already? :)

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Tgirl Nikki said:

smylee52: this is literally the fifth time that you've offered your unsolicited opinion about me, despite never having met me; to be honest, it's getting a little tiresome. I'm not sure why you feel the need to chase me from board to board, leaving the same silly comments over and over... but whatever your reasons, it's time for you to stop.

I'm tired of stupid internet fights, and I don't want anyone getting banned for innappropriate comments, so please, let's make a deal, shall we?

I'll put you on ignore, I'll refrain from pushing my "agenda" on you, and I won't reply to any of your posts. In return, you put me on ignore, you pretend that you're not the least bit interested in anything tgirl-related, and you refrain from posting negative comments about me, or any other tgirls.

I think that's a pretty fair deal; let's both move on with our lives already? :)

Listen Nikki . You really flatter yourself with this post . Chase you Hahaha . " Same comments over and over ." Give the drama a rest OK .

For the record I am responding to misrepresentation and nothing else . I was banned on another board because I said men sucking men is not a heterosexual activity and it is not You got your panties in a bunch and made it about you . I was responding to the OP in that thread and did not mention you at all . You jumped in all offended and the next thing you know I am banned for a week so who exactly is chasing whom ? Surprising the Mod would levy such a heavy penalty . Wonder if he had encouragement .

Hof referred to you as a woman in this thread but we know you are not . I reserve the right to point out errors or omissions , like a cock , when describing a sex partner . Nothing sinister just the facts .

Now you want people to believe i am Anti T girl which I am not . I am anti misrepresentation which is entirely different . I don't know why you chose to call me out in this fashion instead of just letting this thread die with everyone having expressed their opinions but you have and I will respond because I do not like your subtle attempts to cast aspersions on people who frame questions or make statements in a manner that you don't agree with . Others have picked up on the agenda of how asking relevant questions about sex with a T girl labels you as close minded unless the questions are framed in a manner you find acceptable .

You might want to dial down the sensitivity meter and let people move into these new waters without making it entirely about you all the time . That's getting a little nauseating to be honest .

Not wise to tell me where you think I should or should not participate in discussions on this board or anywhere else . Normally I would tell you what to do with your suggestion but in keeping with the spirit of this new board I won't . I will tell you I do not care if a guy wants to have sex with another guy or a T Girl . It is a different experience than having sex with a woman. It should be treated as such and presented as such .

It's simple really . Don't pretend T girl sex is anything but what it is and we can all enjoy the reviews and move on.

If I have made errors then feel free to point them out . I believe in freedom of speech .

I

iceman_dci

Gonna stick my head in here one more time.

HOF I applaud you for posting this review and I enjoyed reading it and all of the comments good bad and indifferent.

The majority of the members here have confirmed their adaptedness of others who take a different path than them and welcome their views, experiences and opinions. That's one of the big reasons why I'm here.

The thing that some don't understand is that we are all born with a genetic makeup that cannot be changed. A woman born in a man's body will always be a woman in her eyes and act as such. To say that Nikki is not a woman would be the same as saying that I am not a man; I believe I'm a man, therefore I must be a man, despite what my physical appearance. Nikki was just born in the wrong body and she chose to change it to be what she has always seen in her eyes. Sexual orientation is secondary to mental orientation.

I've read the other posts on the other board; sure some of the comments from Nikki may have been taken the wrong way such as a guy picking up on her and Nikki telling the gentleman later that she has outdoor plumbing. Hard to say what's right and what was wrong in that situation; I wasn't there, but I would've been a little upset but, me being me, I would've been a little intrigued also....cuz I'm a dirty old bastard LOL (levity). The majority probably would not have taken it well, unfortunately.

Fire away boys & girls, but I really think that this particular part of the discussion has gone full circle.

*Stands and applauds, HOF, NIKKI, SMYLEE & all the other participating members * well done people!

H

HOF

Nikki & Smylee

Nikki & Smylee

Although this is a public board for all to view, it is my thread. I have answered all questions that have been asked by the membership as I see fit, and I waited to answer some to interpret the nature and tone of them.

Respectfully, I will ask both of you to refrain from poking at one another as there is no good that will come from it, and it takes away from the intent of the review. If you must, create your own threads.

If need be, I will ask the administration to do one of the following:
1. Remove your posts from this thread.
2. Close this thread.
3. Delete this thread.
It is a review of an SP, and I find Nikki to be very intriguing and enlightening.

For many years, I have worked in an industry where acceptance and tolerance is paramount to the success of the team. Within the hobby, acceptance and tolerance is paramount to the success of the industry and all it encompasses. Everyone that partakes in the hobby does so for a reason and those reasons are not to be judged. If anyone is going to judge, then they leave themselves open to be judged as well.

In one post, my honesty was questioned by someone that I've never met and knows nothing about me. The opinion is based upon assumptions. All information was eventually provided as I saw fit to do so, and I was simply waiting to see who would attempt to bait me into an argument, which is not going to occur.

Again, I will ask both of you to refrain from derogatory comments on MY thread. I have respected both of your viewpoints, now I would ask you to respect mine!

If either of you really feel the need to respond to me, please do so by pm. Thank you.

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
HOF said:
Although this is a public board for all to view, it is my thread. I have answered all questions that have been asked by the membership as I see fit, and I waited to answer some to interpret the nature and tone of them.

Respectfully, I will ask both of you to refrain from poking at one another as there is no good that will come from it, and it takes away from the intent of the review. If you must, create your own threads.

If need be, I will ask the administration to do one of the following:
1. Remove your posts from this thread.
2. Close this thread.
3. Delete this thread.
It is a review of an SP, and I find Nikki to be very intriguing and enlightening.

For many years, I have worked in an industry where acceptance and tolerance is paramount to the success of the team. Within the hobby, acceptance and tolerance is paramount to the success of the industry and all it encompasses. Everyone that partakes in the hobby does so for a reason and those reasons are not to be judged. If anyone is going to judge, then they leave themselves open to be judged as well.

In one post, my honesty was questioned by someone that I've never met and knows nothing about me. The opinion is based upon assumptions. All information was eventually provided as I saw fit to do so, and I was simply waiting to see who would attempt to bait me into an argument, which is not going to occur.

Again, I will ask both of you to refrain from derogatory comments on MY thread. I have respected both of your viewpoints, now I would ask you to respect mine!

If either of you really feel the need to respond to me, please do so by pm. Thank you.

Classy response Hof.

T

Tgirl Nikki

HOF, out of respect for you and your thread, I'll refrain from addressing smylee52 any further. None of my comments towards smylee were derogatory, but I felt his opinions about me were out of line, and needed to be addressed directly.

In retrospect, it was probably a poor decision, a mistake I won't make again. I'll place him on ignore and hope that he shows me the same courtesy, and I'll go back to my usual policy of not commenting on reviews about me.

Besides, I should really focus on the fact that 99% of responses were positive, and be happy with the fact that "live-and-let-live" is still the dominant theme around here. Thanks for helping me put things in perspective. :)

H

HOF

I really don't like to ask for things like this but!

I really don't like to ask for things like this but!

I had asked for a simple request from both parties. Yes, I received private messages from both, but I had asked that you both refrain from further comment on the thread. How I view things is not meant to insult either of you, but I couldn't be clearer regarding what my intent would be if it was brought up again.

There has been much positive response and even the negative response wasn't inappropriate, we all have opinions. At this point, my opinion is the usefulness of MY thread has ceased, and I am asking the administration to close the thread

Hopefully, this will demonstrate my integrity to the community. HUBGFE is a nice place, try to get along.

T

The Dean

HOF, Smylee52 and Nikki,

I can see that you all wont be able to come to an agreement at some point.

Everyone said their views about this matter. So let it rest people. Time put this thread into sleep.

Thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom