Made with Love

IN-Call Now for something completely different! TOFTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

Please remember that YMMV, be respectful to the ladies and information is from my POV.

I have had many experiences in my life, travelled, gave my parents their last wishes, have very close friends, and I have had the opportunity to play with many ladies. I have been in the hobby about 13 years and fulfilled many if not all of my desires, and I ventured into another world for an afternoon.

I have always been open-minded, and I have worked in an industry where judging is not my decision, so as hard as it is, I do try not to judge others specifically those who are open-minded and curious.

I had read some interesting comments about and from this lady, and I contacted her regarding a possible meeting of the minds. Yes, my adventure into unknown territory was about to happen and Nikki was going to be my guide. Her website is completely accurate

She opened the door and to my surprise was this very attractive woman, long, curly blonde hair, soft facial features, and very shapely in her lingerie. I thought to myself; HOF, you’ve come an incredibly long way in life from a naïve, unknowledgeable young man to someone that is accepting of others regardless of differences we all bleed and breathe the same.
I had often wondered about GLBT lifestyle, I had colleagues, friends and clients that were categorized in this group, but they were just people like you and me. In fact, they are very nice people, often generous, family oriented, hard working and just trying to lead a happy lifestyle. However, many people remain located in the dark ages.
We are born different shades of colour, speak different, eat different, and sometimes we can choose who we are because inside we know that we’re different.
Nikki moves like a model on the runway, has curves in the right places, is soft spoken, has a flare for fashion and is genuinely an articulate, intelligent, passionate, erotic and warm individual, and I am glad to have had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with her. Educating and exploring with someone and something completely different, she’s just a woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKI1k7LSAIE
We chatted like we were old friends and Nikki is very open about herself and her new life. She guided me into the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpJxrK_NsMs and it was definitely a walk to remember with a foxy lady. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4WXown03c
Now, before anyone calls me names, I am heterosexual, not homosexual or bi-sexual. If anything, I would consider myself Try-sexual. Try it and see if you like it! Before you write, take a moment to think. Why do you hobby? Older man, younger woman, threesomes or groups, younger man older woman or interracial. My point is try not to judge unless you are willing to be judged yourself.
I know that there will be many detractors; however, if you are on this board then you should have an open mind to some extent. Obviously, sexual exploration isn’t for everyone and that is to be respected, so should those that venture into exploration. People are People https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTSZ9TFk7A

Would I visit Nikki again? Yes, even just to enjoy her company because she truly is a wonderful woman.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Well, it sounds like you had a good time. I've noticed that you most of the review seems to be justifying why you saw Nikki, but not much details on your actual session with Nikki.

KR

H

HOF

Sorry about your blueballs Gen! How does it feel? LOL

Sorry about your blueballs Gen! How does it feel? LOL

Interesting and fair enough.

I enjoyed Nikki no differently than any another woman that I have had the pleasure of. She is intoxicatingly attractive, incredibly passionate and sensual. A wonderful kisser, (LFK, DFK), is orally gifted and enjoys giving and receiving as she is a provider of pleasure. We went to Athens and collapsed from exhaustion in the heat.

Was I nervous? No, I am comfortable with who I am, and I enjoyed a different experience with a great gal. I was turned on by Nikki's personality, and we caressed and cuddled. I guess I or we fumbled through this adventure not awkwardly as people, but the awkwardness that I had when I lost my virginity. Anxious excitement, so it is a different to put into words, but I had great adventure with Nikki.

Maybe, this thread is more about why I chose to visit Nikki than it is a review?

Nikki and I had discussed expectations upon my arrival while we were getting to know each other, and I really had no expectations and the same expectations as I usually would. I felt and left content, and thoroughly enjoyed her company.

Attractiveness: Very attractive, girl next door type
Personality: charming, warm, intelligent, intriguing, modest
Nikki's abode is charming, her talents are fantastic and she is really just a very nice young woman.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Oh my, I hope you don't mind the question I am about to ask, did you provide and receive oral? Let's face it, I am sure many are wondering and I just can't help myself, I have to ask?

H

HOF

Jawbone said:
Oh my, I hope you don't mind the question I am about to ask, did you provide and receive oral? Let's face it, I am sure many are wondering and I just can't help myself, I have to ask?

I'll just turn the question back to you. What do you think? Use your imagination.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks for the review HOF, I respect you for your open-mindedness. I have also talked with Nikki a few times and also thought she is a nice person. I only wish that I wasn't as insecure with my own sexuality at this point to play with Nikki. Thanks for filling in the thought process of why you decided to see her.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I also credit you for having the balls to post your review for all to see in public. Although that being said you are trying to justify as to why you went to see her and that is your business not ours. Go with the details my friend we are all big boys and if some don't approve they don't have to read it. Unless Nikki has a problem with more details, let them out man and Jawbone will bury his head under the pillow.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
jumpingjackflash said:
Unless Nikki has a problem with more details, let them out man and Jawbone will bury his head under the pillow.

JJF I 'm a big boy and I have no need to bury my head anywhere, I actually enjoyed reading Hof's review. It's was well written and the man has a way with words BUT the pertinent details have intentionally been left out.

HOF said:
I'll just turn the question back to you. What do you think? Use your imagination.

Unlike you I do not mind answering your question. I think you played swallow the weenie both in giving and receiving and are afraid to admit. If you're going to come out of the closet about being a tad bi curious, let it all hang out man. I and many will still respect you, at the very least for having the balls to let it all hang out there. Which by the way I really do believe you have let it all hang out there.

T

Tgirl Nikki

Details

Details

Thanks HOF, that was a very nice review, and I applaud you for having the "balls" ;) to post it publicly.

I don't make a habit of commenting on reviews about me, but I just wanted to comment on one small issue.

I'm perfectly happy with whatever details HOF chooses to divulge, and I have no problem with him discussing anything and everything that we did together. That's his choice, and I thank HOF for posting this review, as well as his second post where he included additional details.

That said, what I don't like is when people insist on details for other reasons - not because they need clarification of my services, but because they want to place a label on the reviewer. I think that's the real reason behind that particular question. You're not asking HOF because you want to know more about my menu; you're asking because you want to assign an identity to him. But HOF already stated, very clearly, that he considers himself a Try-sexual and heterosexual man; should that be enough?

If the purpose of details is to give others a better idea of what to expect, then I'm all for it - it's actually a bit of a turn-on for me. But in this case, I'm not sure if that question is particularly relevant to HOF's and my enjoyment of each other.

At any rate, I'm away this weekend, so I'll refrain from further comment on this thread. If anyone has any questions, please PM me and I'll get back to you when I return. :)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I am a firm believer in different strokes for different folks, whatever rocks your boat have at it!

Hof you do have balls and if you enjoyed your session all the power to you! You only live once brother so have fun and enjoy it.

As for the labelling, hell I am a pure heterosexual, I don't want to look or feel another individuals penis and that is my choice and I will stand by it. We all have choices and nobody should pressure anyone with their own beliefs. This hobby is all about one side having fun and the other side making some coin.

Just my couple of pennies of thought.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Rayden said:
I am a firm believer in different strokes for different folks, whatever rocks your boat have at it!

Hof you do have balls and if you enjoyed your session all the power to you! You only live once brother so have fun and enjoy it.

As for the labeling, hell I am a pure heterosexual, I don't want to look or feel another individuals penis and that is my choice and I will stand by it. We all have choices and nobody should pressure anyone with their own beliefs. This hobby is all about one side having fun and the other side making some coin.

Just my couple of pennies of thought.

Will agree with Rayden, I am also very secure of myself and don't give a hoot if I am labelled but do not have the cojones to venture there. Hof you rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom