Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Elite Ladies

IN-Call Norah Khan...hot Mongolian sweetie!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
M

Musketeer

Also advertises on NOW...........backpages.com.

This girl is unbelievable. Very hot. Pics are 100% accurate but she is even much better looking in real. She needs KBear to do her pics.

No relation to Ghengis Khan.....lol! although she gets those comments all the time. She's from BC.

This is one of the best Asian experiences that I have ever had. The location was in a lovely condo near Wellington and Spadina. She picks up the phone, speaks perfect English, Ethnic Mongolian from PRC China, raised in Canada, Vancouver, since she was 5 years old, university educated, very easy to talk to.

Upon arrival I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful young body. She greeted me behind closed doors in sexy black lingerie and heels. She has small perky breasts with eraser like nipples. Scrumptious! DFK was well received and can this girl ever kiss. Her body is very firm, her legs are long and well shaped and her ass is one of the best I have ever seen on an Asian. Perfect for squeezing.

Great DFK followed by CBJ, not sure about BBBJ, didn't ask, but it was very active deep and felt great for CBJ. Very thin condom, felt natural. Her lovely perky titties and beautifully sculpted feet demanded attention to which I obliged and then went down for some long DATY on her sweet trimmed pussy. Daty and digits were well received. 69 was wonderful and she loves rim. She tastes so sweet and gets wet quickly. Made her cum with deep tongue strokes and digits. After that, I wanted to do her first in MISH so I could continue to DFK and then in CG so I could stare at her lovely face and torso.. Loved watching her bounce up and down while grabbing and squeezing her nips. She seems to really enjoy sex. I climaxed with her in that position with her tight pussy sqeezing my shaft. Wow! What a great climax.

After cleaning me up, we cuddled, talked and kissed. Got to know her likes and dislikes.

She's only 23 so treat her well boys. True safe GFE! Rates are reasonable at $200 hr. and she's not a clock watcher. With shower afterwards, I was there at least 1hr 15mins.

Repeat: What do you think?​

B

Beenthere123

Awesome review Musketeer thanks for the recommendation.

I

iceman_dci

Thanks Musketeer...did you say "All for one, one for all" as you blew your load? :p Just kidding dude.

M

Musketeer

iceman_dci said:
Thanks Musketeer...did you say "All for one, one for all" as you blew your load? :p Just kidding dude.

LMAO! Good one! Thanks fellas.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Nice review Musketeer, do you have her link on NOW? Thanks for sharing it's seems to be a good find.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Hey Musketeer, thanks for the review. I general prefer bbbj, but her pics are pretty hot. Might have to give her a try anyways :)

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
I have to see this girl, she looks hot alright! Thanks for the review Musketeer!

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
Nice find dude, she's totally my type. Will try to book her over the long weekend. Thanks.

Massimo

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 384
ChaosTheory said:
It is great when we read about these new ladies. Thanks for pointer her out to us.

I cant agree more. We need to get more of these reviews.

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
ChaosTheory said:
It is great when we read about these new ladies.

Agreed. That's why I dig this board. Reading about the latest undiscovered gem. ;)

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
jumpingjackflash said:
Welcome Musketeer, always nice to see some of the veterans coming in and sharing valuable information.

Ditto, first time I heard of her and I've been around a long time. Thanks Musketeer.

M

Musketeer

Madmax said:
Ditto, first time I heard of her and I've been around a long time. Thanks Musketeer.

Thanks fellas! She now goes by the name of Nora Klass and unfortunately her rate went up:

Tried contacting her but was told that she's gone home to Vancouver for awhile. Not sure when she'll be back. Hopefully soon.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
It looks like the Klass is related to her hooking up with an agency "upperklass playmates" where everyone gets a Klass last name.

Her website still says Nora Khan, and the rates 150/hh and 250/hr.
To me, her being from Vancouver the rate of 250/hr is more common (tho a bit low still (based on her site, age, reviews I have seen, etc, I would say 250 is low for vancouver )-- , but possibly she is changing it to work in Vancouver for the summer?

About this Discussion

24 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom