Made with Love

IN-Call NOIR reviewfrom late March

robroy902_98

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 14
There is arguably no need for a review of Noir on this forum. She has numerous reviews and her beauty, enthusiasm, and services are well documented. She has however been off the radar since the New Year, and I offer this review to indicate that with her move to GOE there has been no diminishment of all that is Noir.

GOE was very easy to deal with. No problem at all with getting through at any time. I come from outside the GTA and there were no difficulties in accommodating the requested time. Bonus points were scored for notifying me well in advance that Noir was not feeling well and had cancelled her sessions for the day. Rebooking was again very easy. After a confirmation call in the afternoon that things were on schedule I made the trek to downtown.

GOE’s incall location is an upscale condo right downtown. Not real close to a subway, but easy to find with several parking options close by. Importantly there is also a payphone is very close proximity. While the condo is far from shabby it is not nearly as nice inside as on might expect from the location.

I’ve seen Noir once before and I’m wondering if it can possibly be as good as that first session.

The short answer is YES. The extended answer involves the usual assortment of PSE acronyms that Noir is well known for – dfk, bbbjtc, daty, digits, Russian, cof/cob, fs. Any lack of msog is attributable to me booking a session at the end of the week and not having any real down time since 8:00 am. It certainly had nothing to do with Noir’s efforts which were heroic.

After the initial pleasantries, and a quick shower, more complete reintroductions were undertaken. We commiserated our failure to have a planned threesome with Raven before she retired in January with some teasing lfk, stroking of exposed bits. Noir seemed genuinely as disappointed as I was that she didn’t get to lick my cum off of Raven tits (or vice versa) and you should believe me that I’m pretty bummed about that. I do wish Raven all the best with her studies, but if she ever comes back to SP in TO that will be priority no 1 for a duo with her and Noir.

Lfk leads to dfk. She’s playing with my balls while I’m working on her tits and nipples until the towel is completely history and Noir pushes me down on the bed and inhales my cock. Wet sloppy bbbj and bls follows at least until I’m able to maneuver myself into better proximity of that beautiful pussy and ass. Tongues and fingers are everywhere. Tasty bodily fluids are starting to flow and being licked up and the room is full of the wet squishy sounds of oral sex. I’d like to think that I felt the tell-tale signs of an orgasm for her while I’m busy tonguing and finger fucking her at the same time. SOG # 1 approaches and by request she takes a facial like a champ.

Some women wear a facefull of cum like a jewellery accessory – Noir would be one of those. I wish I could have taken a picture (she actually took two!) because she looked awesomely beautiful and sexy while laughing at the same time.

Resting up for round two we made cunning plans for a willing victim for a duo. She suggested some names and inquiries and in progress. Noir ruled out a couple of contenders because “[she] likes big tits” and we agreed that PSE style menu was also an important consideration. If other members have some suggestions please advise. Reviews will follow of any bookings that take place.

Round two was just as enjoyable. Started out with more BBBJ and bls, then 69. She definitely likes to have her ass played with. After suiting up FS is RCG and the mirror in just the right place for a perfect view of Noir sitting upright on your cock and those incredible tits waiting for you to reach up and grab them. We maneuvered through some of the variations of the position and then back to more bbbj.
Unfortunately I was not able to deliver a second SOG although Noir did pretty much everything you could want or ask for. I blame it being a Friday evening at the end of a long week.

Noir, I owe you the fruits of your labours and will aim to deliver at our next meeting. :mrgreen:

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
robroy902_98 said:
Some women wear a facefull of cum like a jewellery accessory – Noir would be one of those.

Rob, we had so much with Noir. She is a true joy to be with and boy does she bring PSE fun to a whole new level. I LOVE the jewelry analogy, very funny. Have fun with your duo. It should be a blast.

M

Mxs

robroy902_98 said:
Resting up for round two we made cunning plans for a willing victim for a duo. She suggested some names and inquiries and in progress. Noir ruled out a couple of contenders because “[she] likes big tits” and we agreed that PSE style menu was also an important consideration. If other members have some suggestions please advise.

Try the one I sorely missed out on...Sofia vs. Noir. Likely the best time of your life.

J

JohnFK

Mxs said:
Try the one I sorely missed out on...Sofia vs. Noir. Likely the best time of your life.

Noir is one of the best (edit: she totally blew me away and probably will remain on my usual roster of SPs - I need to take a cold shower after your review Robroy).

J

JohnFK

Beenthere123 said:
Then welcome dude, what took you so long.

I know, I know.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

It's refreshing to be here, especially to see new ladies. I really want to see Alexandra The Great one day and review her here, as I first discovered her ad on this board. She's another voluptuous beauty with a few tricks up her sleeve I'm sure.

About this Discussion

22 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom