Made with Love

IN-Call Noir @ Mirage .... Sweet Dreams...

F

FunnyFace

First time with Mirage.. it was very smooth.. Well Noir did all booking so it has to be smooth..lol.. Phone guy was very funny too... Mirage made everything very easy and without a single problem... Except... i agree with Sentry11.. that room definitely needs AC..

I had long chats with Noir in terb's chatroom before i met with her .. She is very pleasant lady to talk with. Noir has lots of good reviews and feedbacks from terb members. Everything said about her is very true.. she is a gem... She has long, nice legs.. Nicely done man-mades.. Smooth skin... But most important she has amazing personality..

Noir.... I arrived to location.. Noir welcomed me in to condo with very warm hug and sweet kisses.. Since we had long talks with her before we felt like we know each other.. we had some more chats.. went in to shower.. came back to the room.. Noir pulled my towel off and started to dry my back.. that was sweet touch.. we sat on the bed talked some more.. laugh more.. started to LFK.. LFK turned into DFK shortly.. she is amazing kisser.. we had long DFK session.. Noir started to move down slowly.. Started her amazing BBBJ.. One thing i can tell she definitely loves oral.. we tried few different possitions for BBBJ.. BBBJ followed with DT.. Noir is really good at BBBJ/DT for sure.. Long BBBJ session ended with CIM.. cleaned up.. just laid down in bed.. cuddled in bed.. some more chat.. more DFK..more chat.. more laugh..

Second round started with more DFK... now my turn.. Noir is very responsive to DATY.. we had long daty session.. with digits.. she was guiding me for the way she likes.. more DFK... moved to her BBBJ blast again.. She is the first lady i have met likes BBBJ this much.. She can go all night if you dont stop her..lol.. cover came on.. CG.. tried CG in few different style too..lol.. moved into mish.. again few different style in mish.. went back to BBBJ again... again few different style BBBJ show.. she just dont stop.. she tried her best and went over our time for second SOG but Second SOG wasnt going to happen in our time so i just told her thats not going to happen..lol.. she got sad.. lol.. nice touch again... we had some more chat.. took shower.. wait for her to get ready and we left for NiteHawk's birthday party...

Final words... Noir is one of the sweetest lady i have met.. She tries every possible way to make you happy. You cant go wrong with Noir.. Thank you Noir for amazing evening and Night! I will see her again for sure...

B

Beenthere123

Re: Noir @ Mirage .... Sweet Dreams...

To believe after so many SP I've seen never had the pleasure of this Queen. Damn kicking myself for it, soon babe soon. ;)

Top Bottom