Made with Love

IN-Call Noami@Mikeys (new Girl)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Still trying to see Carmella, which is not easy to do with so many cock blocking me with this hotty. Mikey suggested I try her friend Naomi, he informed me she was brand new to the business and being a guy that loves SP "virgins", I was in like a bee on honey.

Knock knock, and wow I walk in and behind the door is a, tall, slender, long legged with a delicious booty, very pretty ebony treat. She tells me I am her second ever client AND OH MY little RAY starts doing back flips.

Service wise, I asked her to strip slowly and show off that sexy body and she complied with a smile, OH MY GOD as the clothes came off I was getting harder and harder and when she bent over to show me her booty my mind started racing. She then proceeded with some LFK, and an incredible BBBJ with lots of tongue and DT, followed by some tasty DATY AND DIGITS, and then back to BBBJ and unloading somewhat of a pearl necklace. The visuals of a load against Naomi's light chocolaty skin was a very erotic view for me.

Mikey has another winner on his hands, for 120.00 she is definitely a bargain!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Noami@Mikeys (new Girl)

FunnyFace said:
Great find my friend! Who was your fav at Mikeys? I still like to see her first!

Mikey seems to find gems but also seems to lose them quickly. Bianca is hot body wise, perfect strippers body but only CBJ, although I still very much enjoyed my session with her. Aidan I have seen twice and if you like soft and curvaceous, service wise she is a blast.

I am itching to see Carmella, her reviews and a few pms I have received tell me she is awesome. I haven't tried Serena or Drea as based on the pics they aren't my cup of tea.

Honestly, so far I have never been disappointed with Mikey, usually tells me upfront what to expect with no games. He at times has even discouraged me from seeing a particular lady he has managed based on what my expectations were.

Favorite hard to say. When it comes to hobbying I really don't have a favorite as I rarely repeat and if I do, it's never more than twice. In my entire hobbying lifestyle I only have seen Bianca 3 times but the third time was when she had changed agencies and I didn't know it was her. Great gal but I just love to lick and pump and move on to the next hotty.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

iceman_dci said:
As always my friend, another review for the continuing stoooooory of a fellow Airport Pooner.

You have to love how the selection is growing for us west end of pooners. I really have to get my hands on Carmella, I keep looking at that booty and lick my monitor. Starting to run out of windex!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

ahahooper said:
not too familiar with "mikey" rayden?
is this an agency?

Mikey arranges their bookings, small one man operation I am guessing. Very friendly and straight forward on the phone.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

iceman_dci said:
You have to love how the selection is growing for us west end of pooners. I really have to get my hands on Carmella, I keep looking at that booty and lick my monitor. Starting to run out of windex!

Yet another one that I've had that you haven't, I'm starting to even the score (ha...I don't think I'll ever catch up to you Budy :p).

Carmella is definitely a treat too bad she wants to double her prices and has yet to reappear on Mikey's roster; glad i got to her before the Diva factor set in.

Definitely a shame about Carmella, 450 an hour is what I believe Mikey was saying she wanted. Damn I missed out on that fine peach of an ass, but I just can't bring myself to paying that rate.

Top Bottom