Made with Love

No more camel-toe underwear

U

User-E

"Women don't want to address their camel toes and think if you have a camel toe then you must have a huge vagina and that's not it," founder Maggie Han told Mashable.

Hmmmmmm

U

User-E

Han's creation comes from a connection to the deeply personal issue of camel toes.

"I always was conscious of my own camel toe," she told Mashable. "I’m 5’11. If I have camel toe and I walk into a conference room it’s at everyone’s eye level. I’m tall and obviously the taller you are."

:biggrin2:

Andy_for_pay

BANNED
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Messages 121
escapefromstress said:
Han's creation comes from a connection to the deeply personal issue of camel toes.

"I always was conscious of my own camel toe," she told Mashable. "I’m 5’11. If I have camel toe and I walk into a conference room it’s at everyone’s eye level. I’m tall and obviously the taller you are."

:biggrin2:

Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.
After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to file a sexual harassment grievance against him.

The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks, what's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smell nice?"

The woman replies, "It's Keith, the midget."

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I don't mind my camel toe showing......as a matter of fact here I am after a marathon

cab8b0687316007a60b3fe3a25ae57dd.jpg

PAPA stop looking

Top Bottom