Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Hot Pink List

No more camel-toe underwear

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
U

User-E

"Women don't want to address their camel toes and think if you have a camel toe then you must have a huge vagina and that's not it," founder Maggie Han told Mashable.

Hmmmmmm

U

User-E

Han's creation comes from a connection to the deeply personal issue of camel toes.

"I always was conscious of my own camel toe," she told Mashable. "I’m 5’11. If I have camel toe and I walk into a conference room it’s at everyone’s eye level. I’m tall and obviously the taller you are."

:biggrin2:

Andy_for_pay

BANNED
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Messages 121
escapefromstress said:
Han's creation comes from a connection to the deeply personal issue of camel toes.

"I always was conscious of my own camel toe," she told Mashable. "I’m 5’11. If I have camel toe and I walk into a conference room it’s at everyone’s eye level. I’m tall and obviously the taller you are."

:biggrin2:

Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.
After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to file a sexual harassment grievance against him.

The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks, what's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smell nice?"

The woman replies, "It's Keith, the midget."

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
I don't mind my camel toe showing......as a matter of fact here I am after a marathon

PAPA stop looking

About this Discussion

8 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom