Made with Love

Vancouver Nina Leone Review

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
From Mar'09

Although this is an older review, this lady is active and was so spectacular with services this review is worth posting.

Because I don't have the time to see many ladies I tend to save up and be selective. I see Sexy Nina Leone is in town from Vancouver, her add looks intriguing as she is a open minded lady with many talents. Also she is in her early 40's, tall with curly red hair which is great with me.

After send many emails back and forth it is very obvious she is easy to talk to and she wants to cater to your requests. The call on the phone with her tells me this was no mistake as she has a deep sexy voice.

The meeting is one of shock, how could I be so lucky to meet this stunning lady. Her pictures on her web site don't do her justice. If your looking for a 18 year old spinner, look elsewhere. If you want sexy, classy and someone that wants to please, Nina's a great choice.

There is no awkwardness as she makes you feel comfortable from the beginning. She has the softest lips.

I decided on a role play and we agreed on the Naughty Secretary. She pulled it off to where I forgot it was a fantasy for the visit. Both her dress and dialogue enhanced the experience.

I won't go into too much detail of our other exploits, but must mention that she looks just as good without clothes. For faint of heart beware as I have never seen a lady explode like this and so often. I need to eat my wheaties next time. To make honourable mention if you want to try a p-massage she is very skilled and a great teacher.

Nina is a repeat for sure. Yes we did click and everyone says ymmv but I did look on the perb reviews and there is not one negative review. With my first hand experience I know why there is no need for negatives.

As far as cost goes it was $425 and worth every penny in my books. Again I save up for the great experiences as I have no desire to do the $80 - 30 min BJ thing. To each his own.

If you read this Nina, you do deserve that raise you were working so hard to get. I'll pay up next time your in town.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
kissmyass said:
GD one awesome review, how often do you travel?.

I don't very often other than Mexico, but Nina came to Toronto on a visit. I posted here so that anyone going to Vancouver could see this lady. Definitely worth the visit. She was excellent, I didn't include her as a favorite because she's not often in Toronto.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Nice review GDL, I also enjoy the odd mature sexy lady thrown into the rotation. Her rate page only says 250 an hour, did you book her for more than an hour and that is why you paid over 400 bones?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
jumpingjackflash said:
Nice review GDL, I also enjoy the odd mature sexy lady thrown into the rotation. Her rate page only says 250 an hour, did you book her for more than an hour and that is why you paid over 400 bones?

It was a 90 min. session with a role play

Sexy Nina Leone

Joined Apr 5, 2010
Messages 1
Hello!
I finally had a chance to check out this place and found your lovely review of our encounter... Thank you so much!! We did have quite the time, didn't we? :)

I do hope to do a tour across Canada this year.. including Windsor, London, Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal..
I'll be contributing here in the lounge once in a while and hope to get to know the members. Nice to have a new playground...

So happy too, that spring is here and summer is coming!

xoxo
Nina

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Sexy Nina Leone said:
Hello!
I finally had a chance to check out this place and found your lovely review of our encounter... Thank you so much!! We did have quite the time, didn't we? :)

I do hope to do a tour across Canada this year.. including Windsor, London, Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal..
I'll be contributing here in the lounge once in a while and hope to get to know the members. Nice to have a new playground...

So happy too, that spring is here and summer is coming!

xoxo
Nina

Good to have you here Nina. That was one incredible session we had, stands out in my memory. Good to hear your planning to come to Toronto again, looks like a repeat is in the cards. :)

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Curious said:
Having lurked on the Western boards for years I can say that Nina is indeed a firecracker and will make for a great addition to this board.

Oh yes, firecracker suits her as it goes with her flaming red long curly hair. :)

About this Discussion

14 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom