Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

IN-Call Nikki @ Gspots

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
With time on my hand after the surprisingly mini vacations the mods gave me for speaking my mind, headed off to see Nikki on Saturday. Have seen her before when she was at 4play enjoyed her company so was due to pay her another visit. Second time with Gspots, Layla broke my cherry there a while back and booking was a breeze.

She didn't recognize me and did not let on that I saw her before. Long LFK like the last time with a teaser on the DFK. Nikki is very pretty, pictures don't do her justice, cool as ice, down to earth and a riot to be with. Has a natural laugh with a superlative attitude. Slim with proper toned curves, not the skinny bony type. Rubbing my hands through her A cups, long legs, arms and tight ass over and over again gave me a huge hard on and and wanted the game to start.

An improved excellent BBBJ,had my toes curling, plays the daty and digits games to a T. She gets wet very quickly, had her in all positions with light moans and my powerful strokes gave her in. She is a delight to be with and can talk the mean game. If you don't mind tats, she is for you.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Nikki looks great and service to match, have you reviewed Layla on this site IAB?.

billdong

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 278
You are not such a bad guy after all IAB, hope the banning mellowed you out. Oh yes thanks for TOFTT as i cannot see another review of Nikki here.

I

iceman_dci

Another that has been on my TDL for quite some time and have been hesitant for some dumb reason, i like the tats yummy.

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
billdong said:
You are not such a bad guy after all IAB, hope the banning mellowed you out. Oh yes thanks for TOFTT as i cannot see another review of Nikki here.

Speaking your mind doesn't make you bad, he is border line.

B

Beenthere123

We didn't miss you when you were gone dude, just kidding and thanks for the good review.

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Some of my very best times have been with tatooed individuals. And that was when i was in jail. :lol: Great review Bad.

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
Thanks for the review dude. Respectfully have to disagree about her appeal though. Ink on her bod makes my dick limp. Yucky-poo.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
RedLight said:
Some of my very best times have been with tatooed individuals. And that was when i was in jail. :lol: Great review Bad.

:lol::lol: Thanks for the humor RL. Keep up the good reviews Iab.

About this Discussion

11 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom