Made with Love

IN-Call Nicole @tog

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
OK, I'm going to start with an asian review. I had a little asian binge and for some reason thought I wasn't really being a player, but fuck me, I had some great experiences with these cuties.

Every asian review should be prefaced as follows: blank (nicole in this case) is not B&S.

I got to the downtown incall location, up the elevator and knocked. Nicole stuck her head out and said " two minutes, sorry ". No worries. Paced around,then some guy comes out of the room and waits for the elevator. I just stand there with my back to him looking out the window like I had ridden up to the xxx floor to catch the view. At least he looked clean and I was better looking than him (goes without saying)

Knocked again,Nicole lets me in. She's not gorgeous, but really relly cute and looks almost illegally young. I thought briefly of leaving,but couldn't fit my body and hard-on through the door. She immediately starts kissing me passionately. There's something special about this girl, ie,while kissing I reach around and rub her ass. Feels like she's wearing satin panties. Turns out she's not wearing panties and her skin is like satin. No shit. Jesus wept,this is a big turn on for me. Nicole is petite, maybe 95 lbs, breasts are A's with soft pink nipples and satiny smooth of course. Slim waist and a very un-asian ass. Basically it's soft,round and glorious and she knows it. No matter what we were doing she managed to get that ass involved somehow.

Kissed and kissed then down on her knees, unbuckled my belt and started soft lovely bbbj ( I never did take a shower, but frankly you could eat off my balls they're so clean....wanna grab a meal together later 4x?) Trust me Nicole likes it soft and gentle which is fine with me.

I quickly ripped off my clothes, almost falling over getting out of my pants ( you know, that hop on one leg thing all over the room). She giggled.
Sat in the armchair while she continued bbbj first standing bent over (so I could feel her ass),then on her knees. She then hopped on the bed on her tummy as I straddled that soft ass Italian style. She humped me back in response and turned her head for more DFK. I was actually trembling very slightly at this point and thought I might erupt...either that or I was having a very small seizure.

Rolled her on her side and knelt in front of her for a gentle face fucking as she curled up presenting her ass for more fondling. She then rolled me over on my back for more bbbj then gentle HJ while she opened her mouth licking the head of state. Nuh-Uh, not finishing, this is too good.

Draped the CN tower, she hopped on CG, started grinding while rubbing her little pussy. Switched to doggy then jockey with DFK and finally a very audible orgasm from me, all the noise coming from my urethra. The only words she uttered during this time was "You so big!" standard asian compliment. Don't get me wrong, she was not mechanical and rehearsed. Very sweet and loving.

We chatted a bit, her English is not awful. Nice massagee then she rolled me over for more of that soft sweet bbbj. Finished a rare SOG2 as she licked my balls slowly with simultaneous lubed HJ. " you so big...you so ashen...you need CPR?"

Basically I had an awesome time. Haven't seen her advertised lately, hopefully she is still in the biz ( wouldn't want to piss off BT123).

Apologies for those of you new to the Olayda review ( the Olayview ). They can get pretty wordy.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Re: Nicole @tog

Just a heads up.

I just read 2 reviews of Nicole on another board which were awful!

Maybe it's just me, I don't know. I've said it before - as soon as a girl has my cock in her mouth I suddenly find her attractive.
Seriously, I had a great time but thought I'd point this out. I would hate to steer you wrong.

O

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Nicole @tog

olayda said:
Just a heads up.

I just read 2 reviews of Nicole on another board which were awful!

Maybe it's just me, I don't know. I've said it before - as soon as a girl has my cock in her mouth I suddenly find her attractive.
Seriously, I had a great time but thought I'd point this out. I would hate to steer you wrong.

O

No worries man every one has different point of views ;)

Top Bottom