Made with Love

IN-Call Nicole@Pal

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I was in the mood today and I noticed that Pal is actually posting their schedule of their available ladies on this board. Bonus, finally Kelly is available and I have been itching to taste this lady. Unfortunately when I called Pete I was informed that she would not be coming in. Damn, but at this point the little python was awakened and NO was not an option, so I decided to give Nicole a spin.

I remember my fellow airport pooning pal had already seen Nicole and had written a MEH review about his encounter, but I also remember the description of Nicole that Iceman had given in his review and I love that type of gal.
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1015&hilit=nicole

I was really hoping that because Iceman was one of the first to sample Nicole, with experience her game would improve.

Her description was bang on, facially a GND, with a very nice manmade rack, her nipples were responsive and she loved them being squeezed and played with. This girl works out and her legs are thick and muscular, with a very sexy tummy and her ASS IS PERFECTION for my tastes.
Round, slap-able and lick able. Nice soft milky white skin with just one sexy tat on the curve of her back. Nicole has the body type that I love, somewhat of a strippers body.

As a matter of fact I had her do a little striptease show to start the session, and with her back to me, shaking and strutting her booty was worth the price of admission, which BTW was $120 for the half as a VIP.

Service wise BBBJ, which actually was pretty good, I think the experience has helped her with this service. We continued on with DATY (a very tasty landing stripped sweet spot with a little bit of dirty talk thrown in), DIGITS (you are right ICEMAN she is tight), and an explosive finish in CG. DAMN watching that rack and hot body ride me into submission was awesome. No DFK/LFK was offered for me, I usually let the ladies take the lead with this and since she didn't I went with the flow since it's not a deal breaker for me. If it's important I would check with the phone guy prior to booking.

I enjoyed my session with Nicole and wouldn't hesitate to repeat.

I

iceman_dci

Re: Nicole@Pal

Nice Rayden....We didn't bump in to each other in the hallway as I was leaving Crystal, did we...:p Dude...we gotta stop meeting like this, the SP's are gonna talk...

Glad to see that Nicole is getting better, i had a feeling she would. I think I got her on her second day and I was her first that day..cold engine, but seemed to warm up fast enough.

I was offered Nicole and Crystal today as my 1st choice went South. Crystal was on my TDL bcs of your review

Glad i got that opportunity...great experience.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

Iceman that is strange dude LOL we seem to get that old visit your friendly SP feeling on the same days, almost same time :lol: .

PokerDude Crystal is another PAL sweetie that I think is second to see after Brittany. Especially for the boys that like them slim and petite with a nice perfect little booty. The fiery red hair is a bonus.

The rest of you downtown boys, stay away from the Airport, cockblocking is not cool. :mrgreen: Kidding aside, some of the Pal ladies are a good bang for the buck at these prices.

Kelly is a tough cookie to hook up with, but the race is on. ;)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

PokerDude said:
I'm guessing VIP membership really does have it's privliges. What are the rates anyways? I only see PAL's outcall rates on their website.

$120 for the 30 minutes and $180 for the 60 minutes I believe. I am sure about the $120 because I usually like tasting the new ladies I rarely book the 60 minutes so you will have to double check on that one.

I

iceman_dci

$180 for the hour is the VIP rate...my motor is slow to warm up so I always take an hour. If the service is disappointing, I have no qualms about getting up and leaving with money in hand, but I've never been disappointed with PAL.

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
Iceman that is strange dude LOL we seem to get that old visit your friendly SP feeling on the same days, almost same time :lol: .

PokerDude Crystal is another PAL sweetie that I think is second to see after Brittany. Especially for the boys that like them slim and petite with a nice perfect little booty. The fiery red hair is a bonus.

The rest of you downtown boys, stay away from the Airport, cockblocking is not cool. :mrgreen: Kidding aside, some of the Pal ladies are a good bang for the buck at these prices.

Kelly is a tough cookie to hook up with, but the race is on.

...Rayden, I'm tellin' ya, we need to arrange a quadruple scrimmage :p

Brittney is getting harder and harder to book these days; I think she is even doing outcalls now..haven't seen her in a while and am due for a return trip, if not, PAL definitely has some talent on their hands that would suffice.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

Rayden said:
PokerDude said:
I'm guessing VIP membership really does have it's privliges. What are the rates anyways? I only see PAL's outcall rates on their website.

$120 for the 30 minutes and $180 for the 60 minutes I believe. I am sure about the $120 because I usually like tasting the new ladies I rarely book the 60 minutes so you will have to double check on that one.

Wow that sounds like a deal. I better join up.

Top Bottom