Made with Love

IN-Call Nicky at Maximum - waste of my money

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Nicky at Maximum - waste of my money

Excellent review as usual General I mean Smylee. Thanks for the heads up, she sounds inexperienced and probably not into the job. TOFTT sometimes you win, and of course sometimes you lose. Too bad the response from the agency was last few nails to the poor session.

At least she stroked your ego with the big dick comments, just trying to look at the cup half full. :)

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Rayden said:
Excellent review as usual General I mean Smylee. Thanks for the heads up, she sounds inexperienced and probably not into the job. TOFTT sometimes you win, and of course sometimes you lose. Too bad the response from the agency was last few nails to the poor session.

At least she stroked your ego with the big dick comments, just trying to look at the cup half full. :)[/quo

I asked her if she was new to this and she said no she;d been doing it awhile . I just think she isn't very good at the job .

Ya the cup is half full . This was a disappointing session but there will be good ones in my future .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

4Times said:
wow smylee. You have gone from making romantic comedies to your first tragedy.

Alas my friend 4Times you observation is undeniable . Pleasures of the flesh are opposites on the same blade
that can cut away the melancholy or cut deep with the unfulfilled promise of that temporary escape to a higher plane .
Fear not for Smylee as I have travelled this road before and thou my heart is heavy I know the sun will rise tomorrow
to unveil the promise of rapture or perhaps rupture . The greater sin is to not embrace the pursuit of a maidens moistness .

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940

smylee52 said:
4Times said:
wow smylee. You have gone from making romantic comedies to your first tragedy.

Alas my friend 4Times you observation is undeniable . Pleasures of the flesh are opposites on the same blade
that can cut away the melancholy or cut deep with the unfulfilled promise of that temporary escape to a higher plane .
Fear not for Smylee as I have travelled this road before and thou my heart is heavy I know the sun will rise tomorrow
to unveil the promise of rapture or perhaps rupture . The greater sin is to not embrace the pursuit of a maidens moistness .

A poet, a romantic, a writer, a hobbiest, a pervert, Smylee you are all wrapped up into one! Thank you for your honest review.

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

theman said:
Us hobbyist have to think like the baseball stopper. Oh another blown safe ok next game is tomorrow.

Nice dude, Thanks for the video Smylee. Why did you have a fight with phone guy, what did he say?.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Sad very sad she should no be in this business. Thanks Smyle now BT123 is really worried your dick is bigger than his.

B

Beenthere123

Nice British accent bud I would be pissed as well. You did the right thing by calling the Agency before the review and he brushed you off. There must be a valid explanation for that, Max has a good reputation. Also waiting to hear what he had to say.

Way to many don't do this don't do that. Was going tos this babe won't last but you did mention she has been a SP for a while.
Fuck man that is not good.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432

Symlee, wife and I didnt have the best internet connection this week so have been dying to fire up your review. First let me say, thanks for the TOFTT and sorry about your poor experience. But dude, even with a bad experience your reviews rock. Scott towel! Funny as hell.

I

iceman_dci

That absolutely sucks Smylee. Phone guy obviously has a chip on his shoulder or doesn't know how to handle the stresses of the job and deal with clients; but he has a side too as does Nicki (I try to give everyone the benefit...yeah I know, STFU :p).

This goes back to the Service over looks thread.

I agree, you should get the TOFTT award this month.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

toocooldude said:
theman said:
Us hobbyist have to think like the baseball stopper. Oh another blown safe ok next game is tomorrow.

Nice dude, Thanks for the video Smylee. Why did you have a fight with phone guy, what did he say?.

I don't want to get into he said I said but I think it is important to make note that there was an argument
and that is poor customer service . If you are in the service industry you better learn how to win over
unhappy customers . Getting them angry is just bad business . I don't know who I talked to but he did have an
Eastern European accent as best as I could make out .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

sentry11 said:
Symlee, wife and I didnt have the best internet connection this week so have been dying to fire up your review. First let me say, thanks for the TOFTT and sorry about your poor experience. But dude, even with a bad experience your reviews rock. Scott towel! Funny as hell.

To be honest up against my body it was more like a kleenex but Scot towel sounded better (LOL) .

About this Discussion

15 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom