Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Tryst

Barrie-Northern Nice New Girl in Town

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
:) Met a Hottie (very attractive) from NH named Melinda. She's a hot mid-20's babe with long dark hair. The chick is wild!! I kept her for 3 hours, which is rare. I told her I was going to write about her cuz she's new and great, but she asked that I leave out the details. Sorry guys.

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
I'd give her face an 8.
She is VERY sensitive about privacy so I highly doubt there will be pictures of her anywhere.
There aren't any on the website. She was just new when I called and they said she was pretty so I gave her a try and will repeat with her.

kobe

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 49
kevin said:
I'd give her face an 8.
She is VERY sensitive about privacy so I highly doubt there will be pictures of her anywhere.
There aren't any on the website. She was just new when I called and they said she was pretty so I gave her a try and will repeat with her.

Thanks for info will trust your judgement.

rustyblade

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 47
kevin said:
I'd give her face an 8.

If you will repeat with her then time to taste her on my next trip, thanks dude.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom