Made with Love

IN-Call Nia@Gspot

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I had the pleasure of seeing Nia this weekend. I read review and I will say I totally agree with his stats and account.

The lady has an ass that can be easily seen on many of the rap videos on the Much Music station. Damn delicious bubble butt. She has amazing natural rack with responsive nipples. The lady is curvy but solid, which is what I like.

Service wise I received some major DFK, which differs a tad from the other review. Daty but no digits (which I am ok with), BBBJ (love a woman with a tongue stud), lots of ass slapping and boobie squeezing (HOW CAN ONE RESIST), and for the finish I chose a 69 BBBj to completion with Nia’s hand. I chose not to GOMEZ as it’s not really my thing.

Nia is definitely worth the price of admission and I would put her in the repeatable category.

anger

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 94
Nice review Rayden. DFK seems to be YMMV with her. Anybody else get any tongue action? Till I hear more feedback from other members, I'm on the fence on this one.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I am going for a workout at Extreme at Weston and Hwy 7. I dare anyone of you gentlemen to approach me in the shower and say hello to my little friend as seen below.:twisted:

spitting_cobra..jpg

Top Bottom