Made with Love

Newbie needs help: Tipping before or after?

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Tip after the session.

To me it's best to take care of the donation before the session. That way I don't forget to pay her. It's best to have the money in an envelope although I don't know how many guys still do that these days and place it on the counter, coffee table, etc. If you enjoyed the session give her a tip but it's not needed. Who are you seeing?

I

iceman_dci

I like to throw down about $200-300 in 20's on the table at a restaurant. i then tell the server that this is his/her potential tip for the night. For every mishap that I see or determine poor service, I deduct 1 or many 20's. No lie, I've done this before...now if we could apply the same theory with SP's (without getting kicked in the balls) we might have something... :lol:

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
iceman_dci said:
I like to throw down about $200-300 in 20's on the table at a restaurant. i then tell the server that this is his/her potential tip for the night. For every mishap that I see or determine poor service, I deduct 1 or many 20's. No lie, I've done this before...now if we could apply the same theory with SP's (without getting kicked in the balls) we might have something... :lol:

Larry is that you :eek:, my buddy does that.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
mastermind said:
Newbie here and needs some help. Tipping is better before or after the session?

Thanks for any help everyone.

Never tip before . Ever .

You can tip whatever you want but you might want to have a few dates with the girls to be able to assess what really is exceptional service that would merit a tip .

Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 10
iceman_dci said:

LOL did you really just steal a scene from 3rd Rock from the Sun? Other people watch T.V. too you know, you do realize I have to call you Dick from now on right? You did it to yourself. LOL let's sing their anthem together...."Across the void, we come a warping..." Hey, you're not singing :(

[Edit]: Oh ya, tip after like others stated. What if you end up tipping for subpar or even bad service?

Last edited:

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
I never tip. I expect good service for my hard earned dollar, and in turn I am respectful plus I will repeat if I enjoy the session. HMMMM think I just repeated this in another thread, dejavu happening!

getwhatuwant

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Messages 9
As an SP I always appreciate a tip, but never expect one. It's always nice to get rewarded for a job well done. Every client deserves to expect great service for the base rate, I realize and enjoy that it is my job and goal to go above and beyond to earn a tip or better yet, a repeat client.

Always tip after the session. You need to be able to gauge the service first and base your tip on that. Don't just tip because you feel like you have to or you feel it's expected. Tips should be earned and appreciated. When a client takes the time at the end of the session to tip it makes me feel fantastic because I know I made the client feel the same way.

Top Bottom