Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hush Companions
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

happyinlove

Joined Jan 24, 2010
Messages 3
I'm new and thank you for your reviews. My thoughts! I have been to most of the parlours in Barrie. I found that all of the oriental ladies tried to get as much money for as little service that they could. Too bad cause I love thier little breasts with big nipples. Can anyone recommend a good asian SP? The only Sp who is still around that I have visited is sensual surrogate from CL. Older, soft in all the right places, and a great bargain, loves what she does....

Lou Pole

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 110
happyinlove said:
I'm new and thank you for your reviews. My thoughts! I have been to most of the parlours in Barrie. I found that all of the oriental ladies tried to get as much money for as little service that they could. Too bad cause I love thier little breasts with big nipples. Can anyone recommend a good asian SP? The only Sp who is still around that I have visited is sensual surrogate from CL. Older, soft in all the right places, and a great bargain, loves what she does....

Thanks dude will check her CL link.

About this Discussion

7 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom