Made with Love

New place on N Service Rd

mcdoste

Joined Nov 26, 2009
Messages 2
I usually don't like to ask a question before making a few posts for fear of looking like a shill but I was driving back from NY today and spotted a place on the N Service road just east of Casablanca. "BT" something was the name at the marine place that has closed down. Big sign out front "Massage Now Open". Anyone tried it yet?

B

Beenthere123

Re: New place on N Service Rd

mcdoste said:
I usually don't like to ask a question before making a few posts for fear of looking like a shill but I was driving back from NY today and spotted a place on the N Service road just east of Casablanca. "BT" something was the name at the marine place that has closed down. Big sign out front "Massage Now Open". Anyone tried it yet?

Nope but someone might know. Good luck

opiated

Reviewer
Joined Nov 23, 2009
Messages 29

I've tried it a few times and haven't had a bad experience.
Fairly new and very clean place.
Good - decent looking girls when I've been in there. With Samantha being the best I've seen working there. But I like 5' tall brunettes that are petite with nice b cups and a cute ass.

my 2 cents

labattman

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 2

Don't know if they are still operating. Last couple of times I've been by there, both times was a Tuesday between 1:30-2:00PM, didn't see any cars behind the building and the gate was closed. Last time by there was last Tuesday (Feb 2) and time before was 2 weeks prior. Maybe they don't open till later during the week???

Want_Jugs

Joined Feb 16, 2010
Messages 1
labattman said:
Don't know if they are still operating. Last couple of times I've been by there, both times was a Tuesday between 1:30-2:00PM, didn't see any cars behind the building and the gate was closed. Last time by there was last Tuesday (Feb 2) and time before was 2 weeks prior. Maybe they don't open till later during the week???
HT Studio is now closed down, it didn't last long.

Top Bottom