chopped-liver1.jpg choped liv34.jpg scarface.jpg

If the liver fits, you know what I'm saying!:lol:

Attachments

• choped liv34.jpg
    choped liv34.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
T

Tgirl Nikki

I can sympathize with your disappointment, because Raiden was one of my favourite characters in the original MK for SNES... but I also liked Sonya Blade, and it looks like she'll be played by the super-hot Geri Ryan! :love:

Don't forget, it could be much, much worse - you could have been a Street Fighter II fan! Did you ever see the crap-tastic movie they made? I actually went to see this in the theatres, and I couldn't even stay to the end:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Tgirl Nikki said:
I can sympathize with your disappointment, because Raiden was one of my favourite characters in the original MK for SNES... but I also liked Sonya Blade, and it looks like she'll be played by the super-hot Geri Ryan! :love:

Don't forget, it could be much, much worse - you could have been a Street Fighter II fan! Did you ever see the crap-tastic movie they made? I actually went to see this in the theatres, and I couldn't even stay to the end:

I use to watch all of the action kick ass movies as a teen ager. I liked Sonya Blade as well but that's because I was a horny teen ager that has developed into a horny "not too old" man! I remember getting such a woody watching Xena, not because I liked the actual show but I loved trying to look up her skirt when she would do her back flips and scream out her warrior yell.:666:

In all seriousness, when I first had joined up Turd and I had to pick a handle, I couldn't think of one. I had the TV on and a commercial for Mortal Kombat had just come on air. It had brought back memories from the past. First name that popped into my head was Rayden, and I even spelled it the wrong way!!:grrrrrr:

T

Tgirl Nikki

Rayden said:
I use to watch all of the action kick ass movies as a teen ager. I liked Sonya Blade as well but that's because I was a horny teen ager that has developed into a horny "not too old" man! I remember getting such a woody watching Xena, not because I liked the actual show but I loved trying to look up her skirt when she would do her back flips and scream out her warrior yell.:666:

Guess we had similar tastes back in the day... I loved action games on SNES, even if the movies based on those games didn't always turn out well. I'll even admit to enjoying Xena from time to time (for somewhat different reasons, of course!) but I always thought Gabrielle was the hot one... :angel:

I was also a big fan of Mario Kart, and the other racing games... and for anyone who's ever been a passenger in my car, it all makes perfect sense! :mdr:

Top Bottom