Made with Love

DHouseman

Joined May 7, 2021
Messages 3
hi. I'm an experienced hobbyist who finally decided to register. I was once a member of a private forum where hobbyists could share honest reviews about SP's. It has become less active and I am looking for alternatives. How does it work here? Do SP members fund the forum making honest reviews impossible? I'm in York Region and all referrals appreciated. Thank you

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Welcome DHouseman to HUBGFE.

Although some boards have paid advertisers, I'm probably on the same board(s) you're on, I've never had a problem posting reviews on any boards and have never had one removed.
Best is to look at the guidelines for each board. Although the rules are generally the same, it's usually in the reviews where there might be some differences.
As for HUBGFE I've posted reviews without issue. But sadly & unfortunately this board has fallen on hard times. :(
Hopefully the new admins & mods can help drive this board forward to what it once was.

LTO_3

About this Discussion

2 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom