Made with Love

London New Massage Girl - Valentina

Fifty-Five

Joined Feb 16, 2010
Messages 6
Pretty girl with ads all over CL and the other Board. Pictures look inviting and sexy. Sexy stops when she opens the front door to her condo. All business.
Young, pretty girl. Has a massage table in a cold room.
She keeps ALL her clothes on. Massage is uninspired and release is awful.
Save your money.
By my count that is 3 women that charge for massage services all greater then $100/hr and all keep their clothes on.
Lets run them out of town.

Valentina

Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 8
Hey Fifty-five
Thanks for the review. Although it is not a positive one I will take this to heart and use it to better my service. I take my new business very seriously (maybe too seriously ;P) and I know I need to loose the professional spa masseuse attitude! I am not lying when I say I am young and very new to this so I hope with a little more time I become more experienced in this profession and more playful. I am striving to be one of the best!:)

PS,
Sorry I seemed too business-like... But thanks again for the honesty!

XOXO Valentina

Valentina

Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 8
Dapperdon said:
May I ask what your plans are to improve the service level ?

Seems you are a pretty girl that just needs to find her comfort zone

I will have to see, apparently taking off my clothes without being asked is one way ;P
And yes, discovering my comfort zone may be apart of it as I am very new.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Sorry Valentina but I don't buy it. You know very well what is expected when a client comes in for a rub and tug, especially if you are charging over 100 bucks.

Valentina

Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 8
Albino said:
Sorry Valentina but I don't buy it. You know very well what is expected when a client comes in for a rub and tug, especially if you are charging over 100 bucks.

What is there to buy? I am inexperienced and I am trying to improve myself and my service. I'm LEARNING what to expect so please, the intrusive attitude is uncalled for.

HarrisonF

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 93
Valentina said:
What is there to buy? I am inexperienced and I am trying to improve myself and my service. I'm LEARNING what to expect so please, the intrusive attitude is uncalled for.

Hi Valentina you seem like a nice girl, did you not know before that for $100 you had to take your cloths off?. How did you become involved in this business?

Valentina

Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 8
HarrisonF said:
Hi Valentina you seem like a nice girl, did you not know before that for $100 you had to take your cloths off?. How did you become involved in this business?

I do take my clothes off, but I tend to wait for the client to ask (I use to be in a professional massage parlor) and I still get some clients coming in strictly for the massage!
But I have learned that some clients are to shy and it should be mandatory unless the guy says otherwise.

Valentina

Joined Mar 13, 2010
Messages 8
Hammer said:
Good advice Guido maybe she did, have you Valentina?.

I use to work as a non-erotic masseuse in a small spa, but the place has since closed due to the fact the owner retired.. So alas, I'm trying to strike it out on my own in a new way.

kissmyass

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 157
Valentina said:
I use to work as a non-erotic masseuse in a small spa, but the place has since closed due to the fact the owner retired.. So alas, I'm trying to strike it out on my own in a new way.

Make sure to treat your next customer with more enthusiasm as it can be one of us.

Top Bottom