Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Hush Companions

Barrie-Northern New Girl In Barrie

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
Iwas in the mood for someone new today and saw this add. Pics look good so I called her. I asked if she offered gfe and she said the means different things to different people. I asked her if she wanted to hear my version and she said yes ( I like to have an understanding of what I want before I commit to a date). I said dfk, she no, I said daty, she no so I didn't even bother going any further, She sounded nice on the phone.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Re: New Girl In Barrie

Well I won't be taking my vehicle to her she states she is never mechanical.

I

iceman_dci

Gotta hate it when that happens, too bad when the SP has her own interpretations of a GFE. I have similar experiences with PSE; now I always ask for their definition of PSE.

Good for you on the recon...NEXT

magic2010

Joined Feb 2, 2010
Messages 1

Well not sure if any sp is available at allthere . She is in the massage place at Essa and Gowan not an office as sometime stated all I was offered was a sub par rub and tug no interaction whatso ever when I got close to the kittyy the hand was removed. Would not think of returning although she diod ask for a good review I guess business is slow there. I believe she was at back fitness prior to here but do ot know the name.

About this Discussion

3 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom