Made with Love

Necessary amenities

Lily Divine

Joined Mar 14, 2013
Messages 383
Must Have:

Mouthwash
Multiple types of body wash and soap (Dove, Irish Spring, Dial and a selection of other scents usually a good idea in addition to unscented)
Decent toilet paper - ladies you make enough to spring for reasonable TP!
Stack of clean towels and cloths.

The Extras they will love:
A package of disposable razors - amazing how many need it but hey... end of a long day/drive - it's kinda a nice perk.
Q-Tips (you would be amazed at how many men and women love them post shower but go name brand and transfer from a larger container to a smaller plastic sealed one)
A selection of tooth brushes... Amazing how much they love you if you keep a selection of them and the dollar store makes it easy now.
Bottled water/juice (wine for some but not all FYI)

Decor Must Haves:
Clean sheets - please stop doing it on top of a comforter people... It's gross.
Clean floors
Garbage is reasonably kempt and not over flowing.

Decor Extras:
Candles
Flowers in a vase if it is a permanent location.

Absolutes:
If you have a lot of belonging and can put them into a closet it is wise, but not needed... Just make sure things are somewhat reasonable and no one complains.
If you tor take slippers for yourself. If you wear them when walking around it keeps your feet from either getting dirty or being sore from heels.
If you have a permanent location and can bake... Dudes LOVE cookies (man I wish I could find reliable chicks to share a place with...)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Must Have:

Mouthwash
Multiple types of body wash and soap (Dove, Irish Spring, Dial and a selection of other scents usually a good idea in addition to unscented)
Decent toilet paper - ladies you make enough to spring for reasonable TP!
Stack of clean towels and cloths.

The Extras they will love:
A package of disposable razors - amazing how many need it but hey... end of a long day/drive - it's kinda a nice perk.
Q-Tips (you would be amazed at how many men and women love them post shower but go name brand and transfer from a larger container to a smaller plastic sealed one)
A selection of tooth brushes... Amazing how much they love you if you keep a selection of them and the dollar store makes it easy now.
Bottled water/juice (wine for some but not all FYI)

Decor Must Haves:
Clean sheets - please stop doing it on top of a comforter people... It's gross.
Clean floors
Garbage is reasonably kempt and not over flowing.

Decor Extras:
Candles
Flowers in a vase if it is a permanent location.

Absolutes:
If you have a lot of belonging and can put them into a closet it is wise, but not needed... Just make sure things are somewhat reasonable and no one complains.
If you tor take slippers for yourself. If you wear them when walking around it keeps your feet from either getting dirty or being sore from heels.
If you have a permanent location and can bake... Dudes LOVE cookies (man I wish I could find reliable chicks to share a place with...)

Wow, how many guys want to move in with you?:biggrin2:

T

TFZL1

Wow Lily, you go all out!

I'd go with this list as absolute necesities.
Mouthwash
Fresh towels
Clean sheets

CLEAN WASHROOM.

anything above that are perks:
razors and toothbrushes, never seen it, but I guess good to have on hand.
Q-tips I've only seen a couple times.
water, or fruit or soft drinks. Tea is nice.
Music, I'm surprised that hasnt come up.
One lady used to have her own video w/pics playing with nice music on the tv. Nice!

Another lady I liked had the towel put out with the little cup for mouthwash and a fake flower, nice touch because it let me know she was expecting me.

Lily Divine

Joined Mar 14, 2013
Messages 383
Wow, how many guys want to move in with you?:biggrin2:

None that I am aware of. I am way too OCD and they all run screaming. :LMAO: Doesn't mean they don't love to 'Vacation' in my space though...

Wow Lily, you go all out!

I carry/supply as much as I am able to, but I am still limited to a degree based on touring. It is a huge part of why I am seriously considering having a way to have 1-3 shared spaces.

C

cristycurves

I would hope fresh linens/towels and a clean everything would be a given....
I always light candles, have nice music, beverages such as,lemon water, juices, wine, liquor, soda, snacks, also, mouthwash, scentless body wash,scentless body lotion, scentless deodorant, anti bacterial wipes. I haven't put out razors, q tips or toothbrushes, but I shall start, thanks for the ideas Lilly:)

C

cristycurves

Fresh Towels
Mouth Wash
Good Sense of Humor
Mirrors on walls

What?

lol..... a good sense of humor:YMAPPLAUSE: Amen, if you don't mind me saying:) needed for both sides
mirrors.... some like, some don't:) so I've kept mine off the ceilings, lol walls are good:)

@MM-I have a perfect sized crate with your name on it:) and a bed too:)

Lily Divine

Joined Mar 14, 2013
Messages 383
Fresh Towels
Mouth Wash
Good Sense of Humor
Mirrors on walls

What?

Mirror on the wall reminds me of a place I use to have, and the sense of humour was recently relocated. Apparently it was hidden in a box, but not my box because otherwise I would have been playing with it all along.

Lily and Cristy, do you offer cage services? When I get nervous I like to crawl into a cage lately and I don't know why?

Of course! I found my sense of humour when I was digging out the cage for you darling...

charmin-bear-advertisement3.jpg

LMAO! Cotton balls in places you shouldn't have them!

They are better than the finger pierced 1 ply though!

C

cristycurves

I don't know why I never thought of this, ......disposable combs. Seldom does a man ask for a comb, in my experience, but they'd be good to have in case:) Also lint brushes.

Top Bottom