Made with Love

Near Death Experiences

Melike_pussy

Reviewer
Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 575
Driving through the 401 last night a careless driver cut off one car which he then proceeded to cut me off. I had to break hard and from my rear window I see another car breaking hard and was inches away from smashing into me. My heartbeat stopped for a full 10 seconds during the ordeal flashbacks of my life rushed through my mind.

Have any of you have had similar experiences where flashbacks rush through your mind thinking "I am going to die".

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
I was in Chicago years ago before the new fancy security features were implemented. Riding the ferris wheel when the pin broke the gf and I had to hang on for life. True story.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Melike_pussy said:
Driving through the 401 last night a careless driver cut off one car which he then proceeded to cut me off. I had to break hard and from my rear window I see another car breaking hard and was inches away from smashing into me. My heartbeat stopped for a full 10 seconds during the ordeal flashbacks of my life rushed through my mind.

Have any of you have had similar experiences where flashbacks rush through your mind thinking "I am going to die".

Glad you are fine MP. One winter on the 401 a few years ago, my car spun out of control under the fresh snow. Luckily no other cars were in the area so I was fine after re-taking control of the car. Not as crazy as your situation, but I had to take several minutes to calm myself down.

C

Cycleguy007

lagavulin said:
I had my heart broken by a gorgeous blonde. :cry:
8bDv6.jpg

:shock: :shock:

Schmuck

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 98
6 years ago was driving East bound on the Gardner at around 2 am. I see headlights in front of me coming right at me, another car to my right and its a 2 lane highway from St. catherine. Drove to the side the coming car scratched the left side of my car, I wrecked all of the right side because was too close to the wall.

Can never forget that, year later appeared in court and the drunk driver got his licence suspended but no jail time which I thought was a joke.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Schmuck said:
Can never forget that, year later appeared in court and the drunk driver got his licence suspended but no jail time which I thought was a joke.

Dude had a good lawyer. How can you get off with only a suspended licence. The asshole was going against the traffic and drunk.

Top Bottom