Made with Love

IN-Call Natalia@Entourage

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I decided it was time to dip my foot in the SP pool again. I went through the review book to narrow down my decision and found based on the glowing reviews and nice tight looking body based on the pics, Natalia would be my target of choice. I called up Entourage and within no time I was on my way to taste this beautiful woman.

I have to say I was ecstatic when she opened the door. Lean, tight, tanned, young, amazing little ass, all I could think of was BOING!

What followed for the next hour is alot of passionate kissing, bbbj, daty, and amazing mish with a doggy to the finish. JUST FUCKING PRICELESS!

Thank you to all the reviews in the review book prior to this review that led me to this wonderful SP!

https://www.theredzone.com/tor/amazing/

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Re: Natalia@Entourage

Brocklee said:
Nice review Repoman in another thread a member says she is Asian. She Italian or Asian.

Exactly, an Italian/Asian mix if I remember correctly. I have to admit, she was talking but I was focused on her from the neck down. :oops:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Natalia@Entourage

Nice review Repo. I like your style very informative she's on ny radar screen as well as Melody, thanks for sharing your experience with her. ;)

Wilson

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom