Made with Love

Name Best Steak in TO

B

Beenthere123

Re: Name Best Steak in TO

topgunwilly said:
Try Zorros on Torbram Road in Brampton, great steak, and after dinner you can pop on over to Million dollar Saloon to see some boobies !!!!

Now a smart hobbyist, thinking ahead. Well done ;)

skibum

Joined Dec 3, 2009
Messages 1

Harbour Sixty. This is a very beautiful and classy restaurant. Definitely in Toronto's Top 10. Newly renovated. And I have NEVER seen such a selection of steaks and different cuts as in this place. Expensive but exquisite. As a bonus to the night that I dined there, the Stanley Cup was brought into the restaurant and we were able to take pictures with it. Too cool!

C

Chloe Croft

I used to love Carman's but now it's closed. :cry:

Barbarian's is great and at Ruth's Chris you're always guaranteed to have a great steak.

If you don't mind a less upscale place, The Tulip is super too. It's in the east end by Coxwell and Queen.

C

Chloe Croft

Dapperdon said:
Chloe ...try the lobster bisque and the blue cheese/tomatoe/onion salad ..chop house has a nice take on the same salad but with a raspberry touch that is top notch

Will do...at least the lobster bisque. I'm not a fan of blue cheese though. I even find the blue cheese dressing on the Morton's salad a little strong. :-(

doubledown

Joined Mar 2, 2010
Messages 1
zorro's has the best garlic bread, that's for sure.

i've always liked barberians, they were the only steakhouse in the 1970's that let you eat without having to worry about a dress code.

jacob's is pretty good, lots of diff cuts, and they've reduced their prices a bit too from early last year, sign of the times. also love their ceasar salad made fresh at your table.

About this Discussion

21 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom