Made with Love

IN-Call Mylie and Angie @ Maximum. A Duo from heaven.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Re Angi. I'm aware of the talk concerning her past issues and she has bounced around a bit. I have not seen her in a number of months since just before she bolted to Divas. I wrote some of the earliest reviews of Angi and she quickly became one of my favs. So let me say this about the Angi that I saw yesterday. She looked very happy and healthy. She was funny and enthusiastic and looked like she has her shit together. Her service is outstanding and she just loves sex. She is a true PSE and a force of nature when the action starts. She is certainly in my top 10 club.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
4times said:
re angi. I'm aware of the talk concerning her past issues and she has bounced around a bit. I have not seen her in a number of months since just before she bolted to divas. I wrote some of the earliest reviews of angi and she quickly became one of my favs. So let me say this about the angi that i saw yesterday. She looked very happy and healthy. She was funny and enthusiastic and looked like she has her shit together. Her service is outstanding and she just loves sex. She is a true pse and a force of nature when the action starts. She is certainly in my top 10 club.

4xs, you just made my day!!

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
4Times said:
Re Angi. I'm aware of the talk concerning her past issues and she has bounced around a bit. I have not seen her in a number of months since just before she bolted to Divas. I wrote some of the earliest reviews of Angi and she quickly became one of my favs. So let me say this about the Angi that I saw yesterday. She looked very happy and healthy. She was funny and enthusiastic and looked like she has her shit together. Her service is outstanding and she just loves sex. She is a true PSE and a force of nature when the action starts. She is certainly in my top 10 club.

Great words my friend. This is what this review board is all about.

thetank

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
4Times said:
Thank you 4x. Did not get a chance to repeat with Angi once she moved to Diva, so it is great to hear the good news.

extreamdanger

Joined Dec 13, 2010
Messages 8
Great review. Was an awsome read. Jus wanted to inform you that katie is workn at maximum and isn't lookn to go anywhere else. She works 2 days a week sumtimes is in montreal. But she is workn wit maximum and loves her job so much being able to make u guys cum all ways possible puts a smile to my face... I mean her face lol. Iam working on the 4th of jan so if u wanna see me book with justin.
Cheers guys
xoxoxo katie.
And sentry I love fukin u n ur wife. Had a great xmas gift can't wait to make u n her cum all over my face soon

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
extreamdanger said:
Great review. Was an awsome read. Jus wanted to inform you that katie is workn at maximum and isn't lookn to go anywhere else. She works 2 days a week sumtimes is in montreal. But she is workn wit maximum and loves her job so much being able to make u guys cum all ways possible puts a smile to my face... I mean her face lol. Iam working on the 4th of jan so if u wanna see me book with justin.
Cheers guys
xoxoxo katie.
And sentry I love fukin u n ur wife. Had a great xmas gift can't wait to make u n her cum all over my face soon
Is that you Katie? Oops, I recently asked a silly question about you on another thread.

Top Bottom