Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Toronto Girlfriends
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
After seeing pics, BT's comments and then Iceman like a parrot in my ear, "dude, you going to try her, dude have you seen her yet, dude what you waiting for, those are the tits and ass you crave brother what you waiting for" FUCK OK ALREADY I GOING IN!!!!!!:lol:

Knock knock and hey no TAP TAP CLICK CLICK, but the door slowly opens and in I go. WOW, my gosh, this girl is PRETTY. WOW, I was in love with her face. Perfect lips, dark eyes, and OH MY GOD so damn innocent looking and pretty WOW. I am guessing around 19 years old. Did I mention how pretty this young lady is? I asked her if she really is a mix of E.I. and Egyptian and she confirmed as a yes. Either way I don't care because so far I loved what I was seeing. I was actually her 3rd. client ever which makes the session so much sweeter.

As for the body, I noticed her breasts just gushing to get out, and my boy was itching to get out too, so I excused myself and ran in for a shower. Once out I find her in a black bra and black panties set. Let me tell you her pics do not do this girl justice. The pic that best shows what her body is really like is the one I posted below. Mya's tits are perfection, OMG just perfect cantaloupes that can't help but be squeezed and licked.

As for service I enjoyed DFK, DATY (perfect thick lips down below too), Digits, Dato, BBBJ (awesome spit and DT), and my finish was something different. I enjoyed a prolonged session of Daty in every imaginable position known. She threw in a bit of dirty talk which was great. I decided to finish with MYA showing off her body spread eagle, me in with digits and watching her move and grind while she stroked me into submission. DAMN WHAT A LOVELY SIGHT! She pretty much let me control the session in anyway I wanted and whenever I would look at her I would see that smile that just lit up the room. AWESOME young lady!

Definitely a steal at 200 bills for the hour and in her own words she won't be doing this for long. If I was a repeat kind of guy I would not let this lady out of the bag for a month or so.

I

iceman_dci

What...she looks like a red X???

It's about fucking time you went in already, shit! She sounds awesome buddy, I better go in before she gets out which I hope she doesn't before I go in for the in and out...ah fuck, you know what I mean...

Awesome TOFTT Bro!

Here's her real gallery so everyone doesn't think she looks like an X

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
Excellent review Rayden with the service you got $200 is a steal.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
The best pic that resembles her bod is the second on Iceman's post. The one pulling down her panties. The pics make her look bigger. She has a bod that most would love, not fat, not a big booty. Soft skin, no tats and no piercings which was a big plus for me.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Rayden said:
The best pic that resembles her bod is the second on Iceman's post. The one pulling down her panties. The pics make her look bigger. She has a bod that most would love, not fat, not a big booty. Soft skin, no tats and no piercings which was a big plus for me.

A dream body thanks for the good review Rayden.

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Thanks for the Feedback Rayden ! Glad you were able to see this Gem ... BTW she said you were fuckn Hot ! ... lol

B

Beenthere123

Gemini Ladies said:
BTW she said you were fuckn Hot ! ...

Hmm If she thinks he is hot then I better rush my sorry as out there, she will think I am Brad Pitt. :cool:

Sorry Bro it was too good to pass on that one.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Killer review, Rayden!

Her pics are absolutely stunning. Another addition to my TDL for sure.

KR

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Dear God, those breasts look spectectular. Thanks for the info, Ray.

A

All4one

Awesome review as always Ray. I am seeing her this week for sure! I cant stay away from those tits!!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Beenthere123 said:
Hmm If she thinks he is hot then I better rush my sorry as out there, she will think I am Brad Pitt. :cool:

Sorry Bro it was too good to pass on that one.

Hey Brad, please send Angelina this way! LICKY LICKY!

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
Mya's totally hot. Thick, curvy exotic women are my ATF. Wish she had some pics taken from behind. Would love to take a peek at her thick, round ass. :)

munjacake

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 86
caloie said:
Any one kknow what happened to this agency or mya???

They are alive and kicking as far as I know. This woman's body just gave me a boner.

Sperminator

Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 96
Gemini Ladies said:
Thanks for the Feedback Rayden ! Glad you were able to see this Gem ... BTW she said you were fuckn Hot ! ... lol

Come on Gemini. Get these sexy ladies downtown and quit letting the west end boys have all the fun

Top Bottom