Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hot Pink List

My wife is headed to China

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Wife is going to China next week.

I really want to go with her, but I can't.

China is paradise.

Every time you walk outside your door, there are literally 1,000 Chinese girls that pass by you every hour. Most of them under 30, young and beautiful.

If you ever get the chance, take a trip to China.

asian17.jpg

U

User-E

MisterAsianLover said:
Every time you walk outside your door, there are literally 1,000 Chinese girls that pass by you every hour. Most of them under 30, young and beautiful.

Same in Vancouver.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
escapefromstress said:
Same in Vancouver.

I have been to Vancouver, Washington..............What ya got is trees................Freaking Trees EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!
A true Paradise for Peace :biggrin2:

U

User-E

peace said:
I lived in vancouver for a year but it is not the same. :biggrin2:

How long ago was that? There's been an Asian invasion during recent years.

The last time I was in DT Vancouver, all I could think was that Asian loving board members would think they'd died and gone to heaven.

:)

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
OH Vancouver has plenty of Asians. At downtown, i saw tons of Japanese and Koreans. I lived just across from ENglish Bay. Then the last 6 months I lived in Kitsilano (less Asians there...so sad)

Papasmerf, OMG farkings tons of BEAUTIFUL TREES!!!!! I miss Vancouver, Seattle.....but when it rains, it is too depressing for me because it wont stop for days or weeks! Yet when the sun comes out, it is truly paradise......including the Asian women. :biggrin2:

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Hey brah, does your wife need some company on her trip? I could make myself available and treat her right dude on your behalf.

Top Bottom