Made with Love

IN-Call My Sensual Selina Review

B

Beenthere123

After a few emails (She now has a blackberry) and receiving a few of her pictures I tried this beautiful tall slim hottie. Just to play it safe I have a different email for this hobby. Her pics were awesome so had to have her.

Went to her studio for the hour show, she opened door and she looks way better in person. Hot Amazon type lady with slim waist and perfect huge soft breasts looks early 30's. Talked for a while, she is very intelligent but all I wanted to do was touch that body all over. She undressed and what a body to see. Won't get much into details cause she may be YMMV. almost true GFE cause LFK only, besides that she loves sex and treats you really well. Great BBBJCT, we did it again was doggie style and asked if she did greek...she said 'What kind of woman you think I am'..definitely she says all woman should do anything their men asks within reason. Wow. No more details as enough said

BT123

gator

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 2
Re: My Sensual Selina Review

Beenthere123 said:
https://www.sensualselina.com/

After a few emails (She now has a blackberry) and receiving a few of her pictures I tried this beautiful tall slim hottie. Just to play it safe I have a different email for this hobby. Her pics were awesome so had to have her.

Went to her studio for the hour show, she opened door and she looks way better in person. Hot Amazon type lady with slim waist and perfect huge soft breasts looks early 30's. Talked for a while, she is very intelligent but all I wanted to do was touch that body all over. She undressed and what a body to see. Won't get much into details cause she may be YMMV. almost true GFE cause LFK only, besides that she loves sex and treats you really well. Great BBBJCT, we did it again was doggie style and asked if she did greek...she said 'What kind of woman you think I am'..definitely she says all woman should do anything their men asks within reason. Wow. No more details as enough said

BT123

Same review from march 2009. Seen her lately? Recycled Review.

T

The Dean

Members have been contacted with me and asked me if they can post their previous reviews. I have said yes, because we are new board and we are trying to build-up our review database. I dont see any harm about it as long as reviewed provider is still in business.

There is no point posting a review about a provider no longer in business.

warren52

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 13

Thank you ,fair enough but perhaps it should be mentioned at the start of the review when the session occured .I know some ladies change their menu over time.

B

Beenthere123

gator said:
Beenthere123 said:
https://www.sensualselina.com/

BT123

Same review from march 2009. Seen her lately? Recycled Review.

Not since then sorry Warren is right should have dated my review, my bad

gator

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 2

Sorry 123. My comment when i read it now seems "abrupt". My apologies.

Old reviews are still valuable but need to be labeled as older.

Thanks

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

I have to find a part-time job so I can get out there and sample more of these ladies. Last romp for me was Sebelle a while ago, and now this IVANA, SELINA whatever has my jiggy jiggling. :oops:

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

regularjoe said:
warren52 said:
If were getting rehashed reviews I hope the girl is at least still in the biz.Got any from 2005?Where is the cutoff point on old reviews.
At least the OP has been reviewing ladies, he's seen, have you done any reviews?, I havent seen any!

Good point Joe, I do not think BT123 gives a hoot about what Warren says. Will hate if this site to become like others, non reviewers bashing heavy reviewers. Why I am here, I am now hesitant to review here again.

Top Bottom