Made with Love

IN-Call My review of Nadia @ GOE

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Saw Nadia's pictures in the GOE website and thought will be worth TOFTT.

In my opinion she is very attractive not model like nor GND type somewhere in between very sexy. You men will enjoy what you see. Pictures as advertised except for her breasts not 34B No bazookas there but eatable. Slim soft body beautiful legs and a hot ass. Very friendly and accommodating an open menu with this lady her DFK will leave you breathless. Usual Daty, digits performed and showed she enjoyed both, my tongue still sore from playing with her clit and pussy lips. Great skills in her BBBJ performance no DT for me as advertised maybe the monster too big for her LOL. Multiple positions and the monster gave it to her with a great CIM.

Note she does have a couple of noticeable tattoos, overall a good time will repeat but need to finish my TDL first.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: My review of Nadia @ GOE

Dr.Vastu said:
Very informative, thanks.
Did your monster try greek?

No Dr. its not my thing but doggie was great grabbing her waist the monster rammed her with hard strokes and she took it all.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951

Thank you for sharing the fact that you believe you have a monster.

I know, I know, the chants of "where's are your reviews Jawbone" will start. I will share with the group that I have only joined recently and I have not seen any ladies in the last 30 days, but I assure all that I will be reviewing the SP and not reviewing my manhood or lack of.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Jawbone said:
Thank you for sharing the fact that you believe you have a monster.

I know, I know, the chants of "where's are your reviews Jawbone" will start. I will share with the group that I have only joined recently and I have not seen any ladies in the last 30 days, but I assure all that I will be reviewing the SP and not reviewing my manhood or lack of.

Waiting for your review so eagerly.

Top Bottom