Made with Love

IN-Call My Review of Karina Enescu

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Here's my review from October, 2009 of this Romanian Indy:

I had been craving for an EE fix lately, and could not take my eyes off Karina Enescu's photos, let alone keep my hands off of my junior at the same time! I decided to stray off my typical pattern of seeing SPs with many good reviews and take the plunge and I'm glad I did.

Met Karina downtown and she was wearing a sexy black dress. She looks just like in her pictures, and had IMO beautiful EE features that really did it for me. She is not a spinner, and does have some curves but they are for the most part well proportioned, and her breasts are outstanding. As well, she has very smooth skin all over and takes good care of herself from head to toe. More than any physical detail she has that "thing" that European ladies have that a lot of girls here just don't...that look in her eyes...the way she carries herself....I love it!

GFE menu included a great BBBJ with awesome teasing and pleasing techniques, not DT but I liked her style and it really did the trick. DATY was awesome she is super smooth and shaved and tasted wonderful. She was also very responsive to it and I was actually able to give her the "O", which I have to say was my pleasure. We also did some doggie and she pounded back into me so good I couldnt take it anymore and that's how we finished.

While talking to her it became quickly apparent that she is a sweet and intelligent lady and I really enjoyed our conversation. If you like what you see on her web site don't hesitate, Karina is a lovely EE treat!

Thanks Karina for a lovely rendez-vous!

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Repoman said:
Another excellent review, HW what was the hourly damage and her pics look amazing?

Damage was $250, I had heard she raised her rate to $350 but the market demand made her do a u-turn and return to $250. Her pics are accurate but I would classify her as having "soft curves" but they are proportional. She is a very good time though I would not say in the ATF league.

Top Bottom