Made with Love

Sassy Angels My Review of Daphne: Dreams Can Come True

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
I just realized I never posted my review of Daphne, I saw her when she was still a promising SP and not yet the Legend she is now, but it was one of the best times I've ever had and after all this time she remains at the top of my ATF list:

I have just come back from seeing Daphne after 2 months of trying to hook up with her. After seeing such stars in t.o. as Morgan Van Lief, and Mia @Sassy's I have to say the hobby has been very very good to me :smile: I had a few more girls to see on my TDL and Daphne was first...she was so perfect that she has probably inserted more doubt in my mind about whether I should bother with the TDL than any other SP I've seen. This is because:

A) looks wise she is not only my perfect type, a petite brunette gorgeous mix of exotic and european (Asian-Italian). A small frame with the most delectably perfect round bum ever. And facially, she is nothing short of super hot, with beautiful eyes and lips. Her tanned and smooth skin is wonderful to the touch. If there is such a thing as the hobby equivalent of my future wife Daphne is it.

B) Her service is for me about as great and memorable as I could ever want...don't get me wrong she is not alone in this company as I have been very lucky. But since I am not a GREEK guy and am not into any real PSE stuff other than amazing DT and BBBJCIM...I have seen at least 3 SP's who have recently done this and they are all amazing in different ways. Daphne's BBBJ is sheer heaven and she suprised me with her great DT techniques. Only one other SP in Toronto has given me better and not by much. Considering that Daphne is so young, I was blown away literally and the CIM finish was simply awesome. After that we talked a bit and in round 2 went back to great BBBJ, 69, of which the DATY was clean and delicious. Then went to the main event even though I really waited for it becasue I was so into every part of her, kissing her passionately as well. She is a great kisser and very passionate. The main event started with great CG as she put her hand back and massaged my balls, Doggie, and then Mish. It was unbeleivable.

C) She has a very friendly, warm and easygoing attitude and conversation was really nice. Like other sweet girls that I've seen she has future plans that will likely lead her in a different career path in the future. She also did not appear to be a clock watcher which is great because this gorgeous beauty leaves you wishing you could spend the entire day together.

Looks:
Facial: 8.5-9 - nothing short of an exotic beauty
Body: 9 - That petite frame that is compatible with me plus the best bum of all time in my entire life.
Service: 9.5 - About as good as it gets
Attitude: 10 - very down to earth, she's a sweetie

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Daphne is a nice looking young lady, who is extremely pleasant and accommodating. She has wonderfully smooth skin, and a sleek figure. From a service perspective, her bbbjcimsw is one of the best in Toronto.
(She has the penchant to have her tongue come out to lick your balls, and the bottom of your shaft, simulanteously, while she has you in her, deep throat)

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
Lone Wolf said:
Daphne is a nice looking young lady, who is extremely pleasant and accommodating. She has wonderfully smooth skin, and a sleek figure. From a service perspective, her bbbjcimsw is one of the best in Toronto.
(She has the penchant to have her tongue come out to lick your balls, and the bottom of your shaft, simulanteously, while she has you in her, deep throat)

Thanks for adding to HW's great review LW.

Top Bottom