Made with Love

IN-Call My review of Chantelle @ Mirage

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Saw Chantelle in mid-October, here is my review:

Well I have returned to my TDL today and rushed at the chance to see Chantelle when I called and they said she was available. Opened the door and a very sexy blonde greeted me with really cute features and crystal blue eyes, maybe the most piercing blue eyes I have ever seen. Conversation was minimal and I had read the previous reviews so I was more than happy to talk the universal language all hour long!

Chantelle has a great body with IMO spectacular natural mammaries. I have to say her DT skills are great and very agressive i could feel junior's head literally hitting the back of her throat over and over again. Put on the cover and had some great mish, she felt so hot and tight that SOG1 was upon me, so we ripped off theat condom and she finished me with a great BBBJTCIM!

After cleaning up and talking briefly, we got right back into it, with BBBJ, 69, DATY was great. The back to mish. I wish I could have experienced more positions with her but to tell you the truth I was just happy that I was feeling myself getting close to SOG2 again...it's been a while for me. SOG2 in mish. Showered up and gave her a kiss goodbye.

In conclusion all the reviews on her are spot on, she is a hot woman with great borderline PSE services, how can you go wrong? Total damage was 270 (20 tip for CIM)

If you haven't seen her go do it and enjoy yourself.

B

Beenthere123

Re: My review of Chantelle @ Mirage

WTF, do I see every SP you've seen? Or the other way around?. Good to know that you have similar experiences as I have. Chantelle is another winner.
Great review

BT123

Top Bottom